Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
again there is difference between hidden and private . His family , friends know her and that is probably enough for him. I'm sure if someone asked him "are you in relationship" he would say yes. he is f1 driver . people should care about his racing nothing else . all the other things we get is a bonus🤷🏻‍♀️
nowadays the problem is that some fans really think they can date with him, they have to know everything about him. And that is scary
I'm not talking about his relationship, whatever it is, but the assumptions I read here...I love gossip too, otherwise I wouldn't be here enjoying the craic and having a laugh, but thinking this "hidden" relationship should be admired is questionable IMHO, but each to their own. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen of Heidi which I know isn’t much but from the little clips on insta and the interview in Portuguese on YouTube she seems like a cool girl and really sweet. I just get the vibe she’s nice 😊
Look I’m no Heidi fan per se (my high horse of wanting WAGs to have their own lives outside of who their bf is) but she must be a pretty chill and nice person if Daniel is with her 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll bite, what about her attending a Grand Prix is sly? I understand you like him and want what’s best for him but he’s a grown ass man who makes his own choices! The people who actually know him and love him like his parents and sister seem to like her and that’s all that matters!
That’s my feeling.
I like him and wants the best for him.
Someone from his own age and from his own country.
After he retires and going to Perth for good .

Could you send one of those my way please! Turned down too many nice guys for absolute moron players! 😂 But as you say, none of them with the nice wallet to make up for the bad ways! 🤣
I had to travel to another country with a moron to meet mine. The keepers turn up when you least expect them to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s my feeling.
I like him and wants the best for him.
Someone from his own age and from his own country.
After he retires and going to Perth for good .
I think Daniel will ‘retire’ to America or Monaco probably America 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure this will move the conversation along

🤪🤪🤪🤪
Ah ah yes Romain will comment the GP for the French TV 😂 I love when he did that on some GP last year because he was so salty against Haas he kept giving away some data that he was absolutely not allowed to share i guess 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.