Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See thing with George is that he isnt ugly, it is almost like genetics tried making a perfect looking human but didn't know when to stop, they went too far and ruined it. If they had stopped a few chromosomes before he might have been spectacular.
I think his face is too symmetrical, we're not used to looking at something without a flaw so it looks strange.

Reactions: 7
Glad to see someone else in the same spot as me haha! To those of you that had your lives (even somewhat) together in your 20's, please spill your secrets, because I am single and mentally and emotionally all over the place ahaha!
We’re in this together babe ❤ one day we’ll have it all together and give others advice 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.