Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… people have started arriving to the met gala and I’m already so disappointed πŸ˜‘

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Well… the mood right here tonight is not it! Who opened the trap door and let the drama queens out? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m OBSESSED with them, honestly I’ll be taking the piss out of them all the time since seeing them on here. Oh and I’m convinced they have a sugar daddy paying for all this
You know it, I just want to scroll through my Instagram explorepage in peace without seeing those two creepy girls harassing
Welcome to the nosey witches!! ❀❀
Ahhh thanks! I shall now confess that you all made me the star of every f1 viewing party because of the story how Lando met Luisa on the under20k instapage. Good times πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No one is being called out, this is a regular discussion where two sides present their opinions. I don’t see anything wrong with it except for the fact that we go over this like every other day.
Everyone should be feeling sorry for me frankly. I don't even like DR 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Never thought this would make itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See thing with George is that he isnt ugly, it is almost like genetics tried making a perfect looking human but didn't know when to stop, they went too far and ruined it. If they had stopped a few chromosomes before he might have been spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All my friends are in serious relationships, some are pregnant, some are engaged. I’m nowhere near that but I’ve got different things in life going for me (may or may not include the same mental breakdowns you’ve mentioned). There’s no rule book to follow when it comes to being an adult. I wish there was πŸ˜‚
Glad to see someone else in the same spot as me haha! To those of you that had your lives (even somewhat) together in your 20's, please spill your secrets, because I am single and mentally and emotionally all over the place ahaha!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.