Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I noticed yesterday on Ferrari Instagram that Carlos photo appeared before charles

• Heart
Reactions: 1

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Because I am sort of bored, and really tired right now, I decided to see if I could make up my paddock outfits just by using things I've previously screenshotted, just to keep me awake for a little longer. So here goes 💃
View attachment 1397295
Going for a comfy look on Friday, I will not be moving much, and I will for once keep a jacket with me at all times, in case my fever is coming back 😂
View attachment 1397304
Planning on being covid free by Saturday, but still not high on life and energy, so I'm going for a skirt that looks flowy, yet kinda warm.
Will still have a team jacket on hand to bury myself in and sleep if I get cold 😂
View attachment 1397309
I screenshotted this dress a while back because I for some reason though of the national costumes when I saw it, but more like the touristy sexy version 😅 (I have one more outfit inspired by a country and its traditions, but not this time 😂)
Also feeling really well on Sunday, so I'll be cheering on and using up whatever I have left of my voice. (Which will probably be just as much as I have in real life now, I have such a non sexy whisky voice right now😂)

And just let us be honest: this or something similar is what I will be wearing this weekend, except for maybe Friday, where I will be wearing something similar to my outfit. Wine choices are all from Austria or Germany. (I really recommend the bottom one of them, it's my favorite of all rosè)
View attachment 1397330
Love the realistic-ness of the last outfit and also love the skirt for Saturday:love::love:

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
What a few days of drama. Had to go get a blood test done and when I came out the hospital the news that Boris is finally finished was all over my phone. Alas whoever replaces him will undoubtedly come from the same streaming cesspit of humanity so not holding out hope for better til we can get a general election.

Just realised that it's a sprint weekend which is rude. Quali is at 4pm UK time so I will have to hope that there is no Friday 4pm work emergency (as often happens in my area of healthcare ) and I can watch whilst finishing up working from home!
Hope you're feeling better❤❤

If there is any consolation, I will either be stuck in a car with my dad, or at the airport while everything is happening tomorrow. Thankfully he wants me to connect my phone to the car so we can listen in on what's happening 😂
Best thing is, this is going to be the third time I'm watching F1 on a Friday, from the same airport 😂

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Honestly sounds like belsonic in Belfast I felt so old there 😂😂 Lewis calpadi is performing isn’t he ?
Aye, he's on the Sunday. Sunday lineup isn't much cop. Trnsmt has a tendency to reuse lineups every second year, maybe just add a few different acts here and there.

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Talking of helicopters I just found out that to land one at Silverstone would cost you a grand. That’s not even including chartering one or the cost of tickets! Considering how many I saw flying in and out they must have made a bomb!
That's insane!

Minttu

VIP Member
This is my beautiful daughter at Liam Gallagher 2 weeks ago. Told her to start following FP3 and get herself a racing driver lol. She’s interested in going into engineering but very hard over here. Not as many opportunities as England especially for racing teams. She’d usually has a Ferrari T-shirt on at weekends that she bought at Verona airport in her way back from Austria. They flew from Dublin to Verona & travelled into Austria. She’d fit in well at the GP with her pint 😂

My friend let her try his vodka & red bull at Liam. She likes WKD 😂
Your daughter is beautiful❤❤ Wow! 😍

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Because I am sort of bored, and really tired right now, I decided to see if I could make up my paddock outfits just by using things I've previously screenshotted, just to keep me awake for a little longer. So here goes 💃
View attachment 1397295
Going for a comfy look on Friday, I will not be moving much, and I will for once keep a jacket with me at all times, in case my fever is coming back 😂
View attachment 1397304
Planning on being covid free by Saturday, but still not high on life and energy, so I'm going for a skirt that looks flowy, yet kinda warm.
Will still have a team jacket on hand to bury myself in and sleep if I get cold 😂
View attachment 1397309
I screenshotted this dress a while back because I for some reason though of the national costumes when I saw it, but more like the touristy sexy version 😅 (I have one more outfit inspired by a country and its traditions, but not this time 😂)
Also feeling really well on Sunday, so I'll be cheering on and using up whatever I have left of my voice. (Which will probably be just as much as I have in real life now, I have such a non sexy whisky voice right now😂)

And just let us be honest: this or something similar is what I will be wearing this weekend, except for maybe Friday, where I will be wearing something similar to my outfit. Wine choices are all from Austria or Germany. (I really recommend the bottom one of them, it's my favorite of all rosè)
View attachment 1397330
Love it all ❤❤❤❤

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
The way Carlos grabs his arm 🥺🥺 i love them I really hope Ferrari doesn’t break them 😢

you’re daughter is stuuunning!! And you sound like so much fun, I’m not even that fun now and I’m in my 20s 😂
First night out in 3 years 😂. Have to make the most of it

• Haha