Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I just don't see it. I will take one for the team and check if Lance is Superdom or Supersub πŸ˜‚
and i still think of Lance like a guy with monkeybrows, so this is just me being a gold digger and curious, not attracted to the guy πŸ˜‚
If he's SuperSub he's no good to sub botttom me. What would we do, ride a double ended dildo together? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sorry if this has been shared already, just think Luisa is really sweet getting Lando to sign peoples shirts πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sorry if this has been shared already, just think Luisa is really sweet getting Lando to sign peoples shirts πŸ˜‚
She’s so tiny πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯° adorable! She even put on her best puppy eyes πŸ₯°
Honestly she seems like such a sweet person. β€˜I will stop now’ like she’s been running back and forth for several people? So sweet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ngl i was cringing at the fact that so many fans were taking pics with her but this is v cute and sweet. makes sense that they’d want a pic if she’d being this nice and thoughtful πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I must recognise that at the beginning I didn’t like her, but now i see she is cute and better for Lando.

AND I think Lance is hott but he need more pierre swag hahaha IDKW but Pierre is transforming himself from an Iceage character to a very hot guy. Lucky Kika (or the other ones) hajaja πŸ”₯

Ferrari drivers are getting hot day by day and race by race. Carlos its like a model and Charles like a Monegasque Casiraghi prince 🀴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And the award for Father of the year goes to.... not Jos 😑
And some people think it was a good education because Max is a world champion now πŸ™„

pt 2 of jos being an amazing father πŸ€ͺ

i feel so bad for max n everything he’s been through 😒😒😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would need a wet floor sign.

Mate, they'd need more than a mop if that was me

ngl i was cringing at the fact that so many fans were taking pics with her but this is v cute and sweet. makes sense that they’d want a pic if she’d being this nice and thoughtful πŸ˜‚
My daughters mates (all 18 yr old boys) had photos with her...they were trying to get Lando over but he ignored them and she was standing there laughing at them so they got her to get in their photos instead. They said she was really bemused by it all but seemed to be having a good time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mate, they'd need more than a mop if that was me

My daughters mates (all 18 yr old boys) had photos with her...they were trying to get Lando over but he ignored them and she was standing there laughing at them so they got her to get in their photos instead. They said she was really bemused by it all but seemed to be having a good time.
Screenshot_20220705-221517_Chrome.jpg

U think this is enough? πŸ˜‚

I can totally ser Lu laughing at them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Seems like I decided to do a tattle suic!de but

Am I really the only one (hey lurkers) who thinks all this Luisa being Kate Middleton all over πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§LuisastoneπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ is kinda damage control pr move to shush what Lando said about Vips?

I really kept open mind but weeeehey his repost today was eye-opening for me

(Nothing bad, I just find it so obvious it's almost funny)

*running fastest ever*
*as fast as DR on old tyres stealing grand slam from Max in Abu Dhabi 2020*

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1394882
U think this is enough? πŸ˜‚

I can totally ser Lu laughing at them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That would just about do it 🀣
And yeah, I always thought she was very vanilla but the photos are really cute and she was obviously just going along with the spirit of it all. They are cheeky little buggers so god knows what they said to her but she's very giggly in them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.