Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here looks like they figured a better couple stradegy... too much of a xhange for me to think it happened Naturally. Lu looked bored as hell in previous GPs. But seems like if she is involved like this it's better for them both.

Having visions of george v lando fighting for Brit fans post lewis
Or they are more comfortable with each other and she knows the ropes now? I doubt she'll be this involved again, the British GP is his home race and the fans love him here. Also, they were stressing how much of a family occasion this GP is, loads of people take their entire family because motorsport is so established here so it could be that it just had a more friendly vibe to it. I'm not Landos biggest fan but don't think he's THAT calculated.
And we love em all here...British pride is British pride. Lando just knows how to work a crowd 🤣. George starts winning and it'll be Russell-mania.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Almost like George DNF’d and probably didn’t feel like it
Touche 🧡

I still think it was orchestrated same as when she did a photoshooting for quadrant (if that can be called photoshooting at all considering time and rescources they spent for it 😅). Don't think it's bad by any means. It's genius actually 🤷‍♀️ marketing at it's finest
(I mean this whole weekend thing, not quadrant shooting. That was pure we are tit but merch has to be sold please help)

Reactions: 3
Touche 🧡

I still think it was orchestrated same as when she did a photoshooting for quadrant (if that can be called photoshooting at all considering time and rescources they spent for it 😅). Don't think it's bad by any means. It's genius actually 🤷‍♀️ marketing at it's finest
(I mean this whole weekend thing, not quadrant shooting. That was pure we are tit but merch has to be sold please help)
I really don't think the Quadrant thing is that calculated. I bet half the Quadrant fans didn't know she was Lando's girlfriend until that. They needed another girl other than Ria to model stuff, she was conveniently in England anyway to spend time with him and has obvious modeling experience, it was just the smartest choice. I think people overestimate the amount of effort they're willing to put into marketing.
It's not like she's standing at Goodwood or Silverstone with the Quadrant people trying to steal their thunder, she was just helping them out for the promo because she was an obvious choice. No audition process, no wage, anything.

Reactions: 6
Russell-mania.
Me envisioning George as a professional wrestler momentarily.... but failing

I really don't think the Quadrant thing is that calculated. I bet half the Quadrant fans didn't know she was Lando's girlfriend until that. They needed another girl other than Ria to model stuff, she was conveniently in England anyway to spend time with him and has obvious modeling experience, it was just the smartest choice. I think people overestimate the amount of effort they're willing to put into marketing.
It's not like she's standing at Goodwood or Silverstone with the Quadrant people trying to steal their thunder, she was just helping them out for the promo because she was an obvious choice. No audition process, no wage, anything.
For this I mean quadrant having such a big role in the GP as part of Landos marketing partnerships not Lu being with them. I'm glad sje had some other people to chill with. Being in that garage during that race woulda stressed me out entirely

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This narrative that is being pushed to me is quite bizarre and I’m not sure anyone has ever analysed the motive behind other wags supporting their boyfriends 😂

I think we need to remember that Lando is insanely popular especially at Silverstone and his fans will have a younger average age than most who use social media a hell of a lot more than others, so of course we have a lot of fan content of the two of them

but if you look at actual official content, there is none because she was constantly walking behind the McLaren and Team Lando’s cameras, you’d think if this was some sort of marketing ploy Team Lando at least would have caught something

Reactions: 16
I bet half the Quadrant fans didn't know she was Lando's girlfriend until that.
Seriously? Come on 😅

I didn't say she stole their thunder, quite opposite actually, she tried to make them relevant again at that time and succeded for a couple of days

And about the amount of effort Quadrant is willing to put into marketing - I think it's zero actually :LOL: and shooting was quite a desperate move

I don't think these kind of stuff are spontaneous (like they needed a model, boom she is there, Jane Doe) but she is such a sweetheart it seems like it and it's so good only few of us cynics see that.

Once again I don't think it's bad it's actually a great move for everyone - him, her, quadrant etc etc win win

Reactions: 4
This narrative that is being pushed to me is quite bizarre and I’m not sure anyone has ever analysed the motive behind other wags supporting their boyfriends 😂

I think we need to remember that Lando is insanely popular especially at Silverstone and his fans will have a younger average age than most who use social media a hell of a lot more than others, so of course we have a lot of fan content of the two of them

but if you look at actual official content, there is none because she was constantly walking behind the McLaren and Team Lando’s cameras, you’d think if this was some sort of marketing ploy Team Lando at least would have caught something
Exactly. This is exactly what I meant when I said if any other wag than Justine had been reposted by F1 or the drivers team it would cause such an outrage. Luisa didn't even do that, she was just helping fans get to their favourite driver because she has some pull, and it's met with speculations of her being some kind of marketing strategy. Now imagine if Luisa was actually featured on McLarens Instagram...
Again, I love Justine and Mick, but why Luisa gets so many speculations when she's just there supporting her boyfriend when others do the same with the same public exposure... I really don't get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Here's the podcast from back in March. Didn't know there was video so guess I'll have to go watch it now... just to fact check

Seriously? Come on 😅

I didn't say she stole their thunder, quite opposite actually, she tried to make them relevant again at that time and succeded for a couple of days

And about the amount of effort Quadrant is willing to put into marketing - I think it's zero actually :LOL: and shooting was quite a desperate move

I don't think these kind of stuff are spontaneous (like they needed a model, boom she is there, Jane Doe) but she is such a sweetheart it seems like it and it's so good only few of us cynics see that.

Once again I don't think it's bad it's actually a great move for everyone - him, her, quadrant etc etc win win
Do we think she got paid for it?
With money?

I assume you are speaking in general but just to be clear - I'm speaking about other wags as well (Justine, Carmen, Heidi, Charlotte, Katerina...) when there is a material to do it and take a tit for it (sometimes fairly, sometimes not)
It's not just Luisa.

I don't see what's so wrong about saying she helps him to keep a great public pic of him 🤷‍♀️
Why is that considered as an attack?
It's genius
Win win

Reactions: 9
Here's the podcast from back in March. Didn't know there was video so guess I'll have to go watch it now... just to fact check

With money?
If she was paid with sex, does that make Lando a prostitute?

With money?
I don't think so. It doesn't matter at all actually.

I think it was just hey since you are here will you please spend 5 minutes taking a merch pics? We are not doing great and exposure you two as a couple bring will help a lot.
And it was like it at the end 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I feel like the insinuation of Lando paying Luisa with sex is not necessarily appropriate. If that's what you're insinuating, of course.
I was.
It was a joke
But apologize if it is offensive.
Too late to delete
But yes was only joking with absolutely nothing implied beyond that. I do not think Lando sex is a financial payment. But I would accept it as a gift.

• Haha
i mean.. Luisa isnt the only WAG to do photoshoots with their boyfriends, when Sara and Lance were together she did a shoot for the aston martin team merch 😅

Reactions: 12
i mean.. Luisa isnt the only WAG to do photoshoots with their boyfriends, when Sara and Lance were together she did a shoot for the aston martin team merch 😅
There weren't f1 wags thread back then 😅
If it was I would say it's a pr move as I'm saying now 😁

(and once again I don't mean anything bad by it)

Reactions: 4
I assume you are speaking in general but just to be clear - I'm speaking about other wags as well (Justine, Carmen, Heidi, Charlotte, Katerina...) when there is a material to do it and take a tit for it (sometimes fairly, sometimes not)
It's not just Luisa.

I don't see what's so wrong about saying she helps him to keep a great public pic of him 🤷‍♀️
Why is that considered as an attack?
It's genius
Win win
I’m not saying it’s an attack at all, I just think it’s bizarre it’s being looked into this much 😂

I feel I just have a much less cynical view, they are just loved ones there in support not tools to improve their public image 😅

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying it’s an attack at all, I just think it’s bizarre it’s being looked into this much 😂

I feel I just have a much less cynical view, they are just loved ones there in support not tools to improve their public image 😅
They are just a loved ones indeed and "tool role" is just a spontaneus product of it because fans love them so much. And then that can be kinda used for pr purposes without making basically any effort (just being there) and without any bad assumptions

And booooy she was there. That's what I'm saying - they played a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit on gorgeous couple - sweethearts card. Don't get me wrong, I mean team Lando or whoever is around them just put a focus on that which was easy af because they are really are that. Lovebirds.

Just my opinion. Wanted to see if I'm the only one. I just don't want this to be seen as an attack on Luisa 🤷‍♀️ and yet I'm justifying 100th post in a row 😅

ADORABLE
1657097893759.png

They are just a loved ones indeed and "tool role" is just a spontaneus product of it because fans love them so much. And then that can be kinda used for pr purposes without making basically any effort (just being there) and without any bad assumptions

And booooy she was there. That's what I'm saying - they played a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit on gorgeous couple - sweethearts card. Don't get me wrong, I mean team Lando or whoever is around them just put a focus on that which was easy af because they are really are that. Lovebirds.

Just my opinion. Wanted to see if I'm the only one. I just don't want this to be seen as an attack on Luisa 🤷‍♀️ and yet I'm justifying 100th post in a row 😅
You know what really bad marketing and PR is? Max meeting Steven in Silverstone, to fulfill his genie's wish. After saying 'Nelson is a really nice guy, I swear he's not racist, it's a cultural thing' and hurting POC everywhere deeply. THAT is damage control, marketing and all of that, to prove that Max is not like that. Not someone's girlfriend being around and supporting him, helping fans get signatures and naturally having exposure because it's his home race which is known to be insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.