Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic? πŸ˜‚

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl πŸ₯°
My own opinion on Leo: yes to aging like a fine wine but my fave version of him is Titanic

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love the realistic-ness of the last outfit and also love the skirt for Saturday:love::love:
That last outfit is all of us on Sunday! At least I know I will be chilling so hard, recharging my batteries before I'm off to move on Monday πŸ˜‚

Yep, they're mostly arseholes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I do agree with you to some degree, but not totally agreeing πŸ˜‚ Some are assholes, but one guy was planning on buying the house I lived in while studying so we could live there together, and I could have married him on the spot πŸ˜‚ (the house was tit, tho, so it's a good thing he was a carpenter πŸ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha, I ended up talking to a 15 year old after she overheard me telling someone else about our Spotify playlist. (I will admit, the way I explained it was that I'm in a big group chat with a bunch of people from all over, and that we met through our mutual interest of F1, and that the songs of the list are all from topics we have spoken about. I do not want that 15 year old into our Tattle community), and she reacted when i told we had all met through F1. First thing she asks me is who I'm rooting for, and I go for my answer of "I've been cheering for the red Ferraris since Schumis days, but right now I'm more of a Mercedes-type of girl, with sprinkles of McLaren, Alpha Tauri and I love some Seb and Mick." She looked stunned about the fact that it is possible to cheer for more than one team, and more than one driver πŸ˜‚
She was also a Max fan, and I just vent: "Ehem, yeah, wouldn't say that too loud, cause your boy is in rough weather this week, with his father in law really shitting on his leg"
Then she said she was cheering for Hamilton. I can really understand why teams are earning so much on merch with all these youngsters changing teams every other year πŸ˜…

Hope that your daughter has a good time with the army cadets, and when she goes back in 2024 to Austria❀
i love that explanation of Tattle...forever my fave (not-quite) groupchat❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Loving all of these but the last one is my fave...I love the shoes
I can confirm that at this moment, my feet don't like any kind of shoes. You guys will call it karma though because I walked 12k in roman style lace ups...

• Heart
i love that explanation of Tattle...forever my fave (not-quite) groupchat❀❀
At least I'm not inviting a 15 year old to thirst over drivers with us while explaining it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But it is like a group chat, with all of us just taking a wide turn at times before getting back on topic β€πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Lando hugging those social media guys I don’t recognize more intensely than Daniel is just ouch

• Haha
My Monday Port Cop workout has incapacitated me and now I can’t move off the sofa. So I may have a snoop at some paddock outfits… What’s the weather going to be like? πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Can confirm I on the other hand will not be going near said music festival with a 10-foot bargepoleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚the thought of Transmit makes me a little sickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Last year was the only year I didn't go to.

I know I'm going to feel old as the median age in attendance is about 15 with a face full of glitter, dressed like it's 32 degrees heat at Coachella, not 17 degrees in Glasgow and absolutely rip roaring drunk from their magic bottles they drank on the way up.

But either way, I like the lineup, will likely swear never to go back next year, have a change of heart about 3 days before and buy a day ticket. The cycle repeats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic? πŸ˜‚

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl πŸ₯°
Late 90s DiCaprio was quite something. I remember watching Romeo and Juliet when I studied it in school. Most of the class fell in love with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
These are stuuunning

• Heart
Haha, I ended up talking to a 15 year old after she overheard me telling someone else about our Spotify playlist. (I will admit, the way I explained it was that I'm in a big group chat with a bunch of people from all over, and that we met through our mutual interest of F1, and that the songs of the list are all from topics we have spoken about. I do not want that 15 year old into our Tattle community), and she reacted when i told we had all met through F1. First thing she asks me is who I'm rooting for, and I go for my answer of "I've been cheering for the red Ferraris since Schumis days, but right now I'm more of a Mercedes-type of girl, with sprinkles of McLaren, Alpha Tauri and I love some Seb and Mick." She looked stunned about the fact that it is possible to cheer for more than one team, and more than one driver πŸ˜‚
She was also a Max fan, and I just vent: "Ehem, yeah, wouldn't say that too loud, cause your boy is in rough weather this week, with his father in law really shitting on his leg"
Then she said she was cheering for Hamilton. I can really understand why teams are earning so much on merch with all these youngsters changing teams every other year πŸ˜…

Hope that your daughter has a good time with the army cadets, and when she goes back in 2024 to Austria❀
Oh I’m a Ferrari fan from Schumi & Eddie Irvine days. Wish I still had my old merch, it could well be lying in my parents roofspace. I love Seb & Wee Mick ❀ She just FaceTimed there so she’s enjoy it. She was promoted to Lance Corporal last week so that’ll suit her bossing people around. I’d love to take her to GP. I haven’t been since 1999 ironically the year I met my husband who isn’t really an F1 fan. Should have known then to run far away! I had a car accident earlier this year. A girl crashed into the back of me and my son so if I get a good claim I said we’re going to a GP! My sister has been to Monaco 3 times. Monza, Spa & British twice.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.