Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, you better watch your daughter, Ems πŸ˜‚ I'm only turning 27 this year, so some of the drivers are my age, but Toto hits a different spot 🀀 And not to mention, that I do have my own way of charming those older guys πŸ˜‚
I will however, die on the hill that says that men born in the 80's are something elseπŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Charles is her favourite but like us all she likes Pierre. How could you not πŸ˜‚. I laugh because she loves a younger Johnny Depp. She’s good taste πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charles is her favourite but like us all she likes Pierre. How could you not πŸ˜‚. I laugh because she loves a younger Johnny Depp. She’s good taste πŸ˜‚
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic? πŸ˜‚

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unsure if I will see much of this race weekend. I never see Fridays because I'm working. Saturday, there is a possibility I might be going to a music festival for the day.Sunday, I will specifically make a point of watching even if I'm hungover as duck.

I will be playing a LOT of catch up if I get my ticket.
Can confirm I on the other hand will not be going near said music festival with a 10-foot bargepoleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚the thought of Transmit makes me a little sickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic? πŸ˜‚

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl πŸ₯°
Not sure if she likes him. I’m not a fan. She’s away for 10 days with army cadets so must ask her when she’s home lol. She’s gutted she missing 2 GPS especially British & Austrian. She was in Austria skiing with school in March & loved it. She’s going back in 2024. She had a crush on her 19 yrs old Dutch ski instructor who was a Max fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
Sunday dress is stunning ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Because I am sort of bored, and really tired right now, I decided to see if I could make up my paddock outfits just by using things I've previously screenshotted, just to keep me awake for a little longer. So here goes πŸ’ƒ
View attachment 1397295
Going for a comfy look on Friday, I will not be moving much, and I will for once keep a jacket with me at all times, in case my fever is coming back πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1397304
Planning on being covid free by Saturday, but still not high on life and energy, so I'm going for a skirt that looks flowy, yet kinda warm.
Will still have a team jacket on hand to bury myself in and sleep if I get cold πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1397309
I screenshotted this dress a while back because I for some reason though of the national costumes when I saw it, but more like the touristy sexy version πŸ˜… (I have one more outfit inspired by a country and its traditions, but not this time πŸ˜‚)
Also feeling really well on Sunday, so I'll be cheering on and using up whatever I have left of my voice. (Which will probably be just as much as I have in real life now, I have such a non sexy whisky voice right nowπŸ˜‚)

And just let us be honest: this or something similar is what I will be wearing this weekend, except for maybe Friday, where I will be wearing something similar to my outfit. Wine choices are all from Austria or Germany. (I really recommend the bottom one of them, it's my favorite of all rosè)
View attachment 1397330
Love the realistic-ness of the last outfit and also love the skirt for Saturday:love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.I need the Friday dress in my life asap. As well as the rest of it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh here we go 🧑 I’m basic this weekend πŸ˜‚ And of course , i have to support orange army πŸ˜‚
Friday
View attachment 1397484
Saturday
View attachment 1397485
Sunday
View attachment 1397486
Oooo I'm loving all of these

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha McLaren i love you 🧑 Unboxed is on YouTube 🧑
Edit : 22 minutes !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if she likes him. I’m not a fan. She’s away for 10 days with army cadets so must ask her when she’s home lol. She’s gutted she missing 2 GPS especially British & Austrian. She was in Austria skiing with school in March & loved it. She’s going back in 2024. She had a crush on her 19 yrs old Dutch ski instructor who was a Max fan.
Haha, I ended up talking to a 15 year old after she overheard me telling someone else about our Spotify playlist. (I will admit, the way I explained it was that I'm in a big group chat with a bunch of people from all over, and that we met through our mutual interest of F1, and that the songs of the list are all from topics we have spoken about. I do not want that 15 year old into our Tattle community), and she reacted when i told we had all met through F1. First thing she asks me is who I'm rooting for, and I go for my answer of "I've been cheering for the red Ferraris since Schumis days, but right now I'm more of a Mercedes-type of girl, with sprinkles of McLaren, Alpha Tauri and I love some Seb and Mick." She looked stunned about the fact that it is possible to cheer for more than one team, and more than one driver πŸ˜‚
She was also a Max fan, and I just vent: "Ehem, yeah, wouldn't say that too loud, cause your boy is in rough weather this week, with his father in law really shitting on his leg"
Then she said she was cheering for Hamilton. I can really understand why teams are earning so much on merch with all these youngsters changing teams every other year πŸ˜…

Hope that your daughter has a good time with the army cadets, and when she goes back in 2024 to Austria❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.