Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando is so done with twins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They asked him for picture, again !πŸ˜‚ and he said β€œcan we take it another time”? πŸ˜‚ he is hoping to not see them again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lando is so done with twins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They asked him for picture, again !πŸ˜‚ and he said β€œcan we take it another time”? πŸ˜‚ he is hoping to not see them again πŸ˜‚
i was just gonna post that! they finally got turned down πŸ˜©πŸ™Œ lolll

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This came up in my TikTok feed πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a few days of drama. Had to go get a blood test done and when I came out the hospital the news that Boris is finally finished was all over my phone. Alas whoever replaces him will undoubtedly come from the same streaming cesspit of humanity so not holding out hope for better til we can get a general election.

Just realised that it's a sprint weekend which is rude. Quali is at 4pm UK time so I will have to hope that there is no Friday 4pm work emergency (as often happens in my area of healthcare ) and I can watch whilst finishing up working from home!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just realised that it's a sprint weekend which is rude. Quali is at 4pm UK time so I will have to hope that there is no Friday 4pm work emergency (as often happens in my area of healthcare ) and I can watch whilst finishing up working from home!
Ooooooh I was sure I would miss it but am on an early so might be home in time. Alas often a Friday emergency in my area of healthcare too πŸ™„. But we live in hope...

Reactions: 5
Those twins annoy me so much. They are obviously are in a privileged position to go to multiple GPs a year. But like how many photos do you need with the drivers? And as we have spoken before the stalking and going to their hotels is so not on. I feel people like them can ruin it for other fans who may have one shot ever of meeting a driver!

Reactions: 13
Those twins annoy me so much. They are obviously are in a privileged position to go to multiple GPs a year. But like how many photos do you need with the drivers? And as we have spoken before the stalking and going to their hotels is so not on. I feel people like them can ruin it for other fans who may have one shot ever of meeting a driver!
What annoys me about the twins (and prob lando too) I'd how aggressive they are. They will knock a fan out if they have to for that photo and signature. The fact they are now doing it for profit and sponsers is not okay with me.

Reactions: 13
What annoys me about the twins (and prob lando too) I'd how aggressive they are. They will knock a fan out if they have to for that photo and signature. The fact they are now doing it for profit and sponsers is not okay with me.
They give me the fear. They remind me of the twins from The Shining.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wanted to point out another 'journey'
Kika has been with a trainer a few weeks now. Its actually funny as she couldnt do a push up last week. So in her case she already his a skinny ass bikini body... but shes definitely doing it for other reasons than weight loss. I give her credit but its funny watching her as she's obviously never worked out before
1657190096942.png

Reactions: 3
PSA to save the McLaren fans some pain in advance: McLaren has brought a really high rear wing. Bring back the drag on the straights. P17 and P18 in FP1, I'm calling it. Both cars out in Q2. No points. Can't say I didn't warn you.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Disgusting if true. One team. Win together, lose together. That's how it should be.

Ferrari always their own worst enemy and internal politics always the downfall at that team.
I don’t think it’s true, this comes from a former Ferrari employee who has spread false rumours in the past plus Ferrari celebrates more in the garage than there. You can see the same number of people when Charles wins. I’m the first to criticise Ferrari but this narrative that they don’t appreciate Carlos is just false. They literally renewed his contract, favoured him in Silverstone despite him going slower than Charles with a broken end plate, organised a dinner for his first win and invited his friends to the Fiorano track to race with Carlos, celebrated his 150th race with a cake. I honestly don’t know what they could have done more.
I would be mad if I was Charles, not Carlos to be honest. He was faster and he didn’t win

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.