Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a few days of drama. Had to go get a blood test done and when I came out the hospital the news that Boris is finally finished was all over my phone. Alas whoever replaces him will undoubtedly come from the same streaming cesspit of humanity so not holding out hope for better til we can get a general election.

Just realised that it's a sprint weekend which is rude. Quali is at 4pm UK time so I will have to hope that there is no Friday 4pm work emergency (as often happens in my area of healthcare ) and I can watch whilst finishing up working from home!
Ah no, hope you're ok?

@monza

The wink and hair twiddling is back

Screenshot_20220707-115047_Instagram.jpg

Her hair and make is beautiful today though

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What a few days of drama. Had to go get a blood test done and when I came out the hospital the news that Boris is finally finished was all over my phone. Alas whoever replaces him will undoubtedly come from the same streaming cesspit of humanity so not holding out hope for better til we can get a general election.

Just realised that it's a sprint weekend which is rude. Quali is at 4pm UK time so I will have to hope that there is no Friday 4pm work emergency (as often happens in my area of healthcare ) and I can watch whilst finishing up working from home!
Hope you're feeling better❀❀

If there is any consolation, I will either be stuck in a car with my dad, or at the airport while everything is happening tomorrow. Thankfully he wants me to connect my phone to the car so we can listen in on what's happening πŸ˜‚
Best thing is, this is going to be the third time I'm watching F1 on a Friday, from the same airport πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is one colour I never expected to see on him
Also I haven't seen anything of Daniel yet, he's usually quite early
1657191531458.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course it is, it's AlphaTauri... which is Andrea's sponsor
Wonder how Alpine feels about that πŸ˜‚
was my EXACT thought
but i have a feeling nando's contract allows him to wear his own brand stuff... so maybe that allows his to wear AT gear too

In reality, let's take a moment to appreciate Nando being like Lando and sharing clothing with his girlfriend

Reactions: 7
Just to add...
i think you can wear whatever to the paddock on thursday
andrea was off riding his kimoa bike with him
Its ANDREA's home race
so he's gonna be the one supporting her
(even though he's racing)
couples who brand together, stay together

Reactions: 3
Just to add...
i think you can wear whatever to the paddock on thursday
andrea was off riding his kimoa bike with him
Its ANDREA's home race
so he's gonna be the one supporting her
(even though he's racing)
couples who brand together, stay together
They can wear whatever they want on Thursdays on their way in, the other days are up to the teams. I was more joking about how Alpine and AlphaTauri have been close competitors these past years and here he is rocking their clothes. I don’t think there’s anything actually wrong with it.

Reactions: 6
Well there is no pure electric in Austria. He doesn't bring his own bike to races, he gets them there. Like the cars.
Are you saying that Valtteri doesn't bring his own bike in to every race? I don't believe you. He loves his bike almost as much as he loves Tiff πŸ˜…
Like, every driver gets their bikes and cars in the respective countryπŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well there is no pure electric in Austria. He doesn't bring his own bike to races, he gets them there. Like the cars.
Wow this actually blew my mind. I didn't know they got to rent bikes. I actually thought they just throw them in with the cargo, but guess renting on site makes sense too.
damn Im all into judging bikes too, but i'd take bikes over scooters any day

Reactions: 4
Are you saying that Valtteri doesn't bring his own bike in to every race? I don't believe you. He loves his bike almost as much as he loves Tiff πŸ˜…
Like, every driver gets their bikes and cars in the respective countryπŸ€”
He could bring it to be fair, he probably has a really specific one as well. But for those that just need it for a track walk or to get to the track or whatever, they just rent one wherever possible. Traveling this much and bringing a bike all the time would just be a headache.

Reactions: 5
PSA to save the McLaren fans some pain in advance: McLaren has brought a really high rear wing. Bring back the drag on the straights. P17 and P18 in FP1, I'm calling it. Both cars out in Q2. No points. Can't say I didn't warn you.
😭😭😭😭😭 i can’t have another bad weekend 😭😭
Also where is Daniel no picture of him πŸ˜‚ today is the only day to see him in normal clothes and nothing

That is one colour I never expected to see on him
Also I haven't seen anything of Daniel yet, he's usually quite early
View attachment 1398879
Bahaha never mind πŸ˜‚ also i wanted to post that picture now πŸ˜‚ i should read first then replyπŸ˜‚

He could bring it to be fair, he probably has a really specific one as well. But for those that just need it for a track walk or to get to the track or whatever, they just rent one wherever possible. Traveling this much and bringing a bike all the time would just be a headache.
I think a lot of them bring their own bikes to races in Europe, especially if they have a motorhome to store it in.

Except for Valtteri, his bike is more spoiled than Roscoe, and travels on private planes after he lost it when he was in the US πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.