Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Not theft but my dad once had some guy suddenly open the passenger door from the outside and demand he drives him somewhere. So I’m traumatized for life πŸ˜‚
I called my dad before I stopped for a nap on Sunday, he told me to lock my doors, and my answer was: "If anyone wants to get into my car, I'll take them in with open arms" πŸ˜‚ And if any hillbilly from where I stopped were to get into my car, I would have been able to speak his language, and tell him to go to hell so nicely that I would look forward to the trip πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

aac_124

VIP Member
Last year was the only year I didn't go to.

I know I'm going to feel old as the median age in attendance is about 15 with a face full of glitter, dressed like it's 32 degrees heat at Coachella, not 17 degrees in Glasgow and absolutely rip roaring drunk from their magic bottles they drank on the way up.

But either way, I like the lineup, will likely swear never to go back next year, have a change of heart about 3 days before and buy a day ticket. The cycle repeats.
Honestly sounds like belsonic in Belfast I felt so old there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lewis calpadi is performing isn’t he ?

Minttu

VIP Member
Similar trust issues. I take my wallet out and normally have my bag hidden under the passenger seat while driving anyway.
I am the total opposite, I drive with my bag, phone and snus all stacked up in the passenger seatπŸ˜‚ Most important thing is to know where the snus is, so I can grab one quick and get it under my upper lip in seconds πŸ˜‚

Not the ✨gasolina✨ vibes we want.
I was also thinking this. This is not our Gasolina πŸ˜‚

• Haha

lucha.43

VIP Member
That's the beauty of it all, you'll never see it coming, you just know something will happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It could be dancing on the stage, sneaking in somewhere we shouldn't be, I don't know, it just happens. As a bonus I'll also add this: it could also be chatty Minttu just talking to some people and all of us ending up at some party πŸ˜‚ Only time will tell πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

No. I won't have it. We need drunk aac to complete the TattleCamp at Silverstone ❀
I feel like you’re our golden ticket to chaos πŸ˜‚ I’m all-aboard this hype train πŸš‚

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Yup, S1 E6 right now πŸ˜… Closest thing I'll be to self control is to be able to wait until all seasons are out. Did the same with GoT, or, I planned it so I could watch the last episode with everyone else. Fell asleep a few hours to early, and had to watch three episodes when I woke up, but it was worth it πŸ˜‚

Was planning on beginning with Stranger Things a while ago, but just wasn't in the mood to watch series, but with covid, I have the time and opportunity 😁
It's so good, love it ❀

• Heart

uhmanduhlynn

Nope, that is not healthy. Don't care what you are trying to achieve, calorie deficit are not good for you
Long long time lurker here. And in no way I am I trying to call you out specifically here, but calorie deficit is the literal only way to lose weight. It’s not an inherently bad thing. All of that being said, advertising eating around 1,000 calories a day is not in any way okay

• Heart
Reactions: 2

monza

VIP Member
Seems like I decided to do a tattle suic!de but

Am I really the only one (hey lurkers) who thinks all this Luisa being Kate Middleton all over πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§LuisastoneπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ is kinda damage control pr move to shush what Lando said about Vips?

I really kept open mind but weeeehey his repost today was eye-opening for me

(Nothing bad, I just find it so obvious it's almost funny)

*running fastest ever*
*as fast as DR on old tyres stealing grand slam from Max in Abu Dhabi 2020*

Jessicam1712

am i the only one feeling a bit uncomfortable with Charlotte sharing her weight loss... she has so many young teenage charles fangirl followers
idk maybe that's just me
No you're not the only one. For me she wasn't fat.... Maybe she didn't feel comfortable.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Thank you for calling me old... πŸ˜‚ The soundtrack is the music I grew up on πŸ˜‚
So far I'm loving Stranger Things 😁
You're welcome, you can be old with me because this is the soundtrack of my childhood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also I YEARN for Nancy's wardrobe in a way that I never thought I would πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
O wow!!!! Beutifull outfits!!

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I regularly leave my laptop and bag on the passenger seat, fuckers would do me a favour if they took it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hasn't happened yet, right? So why bother hiding it everytime I leave the car? πŸ˜‚ only thing I'm hiding is the keys to my house, and it's not that well hidden πŸ˜‚

• Haha