Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Omg no that’s literally unreal id take it as a compliment πŸ˜‚
Oh I did! She saw the old me when I was young and fun loving trying to find a taxi and walking along singing Oasis songs with fellas from Donegal πŸ˜‚. Not the grumpy mum giving off to her

Flying into Dublin and then driving the length & width of the country. πŸ˜†

I would have thought that a ferry would be cheap. Crazy!
Where are you heading? I’d love to travel around Ireland. It’s very expensive though. Our country is beautiful but the weather unfortunately not always so good!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Minttu

VIP Member
My son has no interest, he’s football obsessed! I love football too but prefer a GP. I live just outside Belfast so every GP is out of the country which makes it so expensive 😭
Oh, sorry, thought you were from GB πŸ™ˆ
Silverstone with your daughter it is then! I'll be able to have one day with less alcohol, for her sake β€πŸ˜‚ If not ill just be the best bad example I can be for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I always take my bag with me πŸ˜‚ I have trust issues it appears πŸ˜‚
Oh don't get me wrong in any other situation i never left my bag alone. I even check multiple times that my wallet/papers and everything are still in the bag. But when i am at the gas station i just don't take it outside the car because i am like less than 1m away from the passenger seat so it doesn't really worry me (and i live in a place where there is very few problems so that might explain why). And because i am too afraid to dirty my bag πŸ˜‚

aac_124

VIP Member
My son has no interest, he’s football obsessed! I love football too but prefer a GP. I live just outside Belfast so every GP is out of the country which makes it so expensive 😭
I wish they’d bring one to like Dublin or somewhere 😩

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good morning! @kubnikol @Minttu hope you feel better soon ❀

Andreas did an interview with a really good German newspaper and he’s genuinely so nice and such a good leader, even Hulk talked about him πŸ₯Ί for those that speak German: https://www.welt.de/sport/formel1/a...der-unbekannte-Star-unter-den-Autobauern.html
Morning all ❀ another lonely day in the office so expect to see a lot of me πŸ˜‚

@Minttu @kubnikol hope you’re both feeling better soonπŸ’š
Go on. Do your worst.

If we aren't sticking to F1, you all know fine well that I am heading straight for little LeClerc

Oh no that doesn't sound good at all but glad to hear that you are doing better now❀remember to take it easy❀

I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best❀
Thank you girls ❀❀❀

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Almost like George DNF’d and probably didn’t feel like it
Touche 🧑

I still think it was orchestrated same as when she did a photoshooting for quadrant (if that can be called photoshooting at all considering time and rescources they spent for it πŸ˜…). Don't think it's bad by any means. It's genius actually πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ marketing at it's finest
(I mean this whole weekend thing, not quadrant shooting. That was pure we are shit but merch has to be sold please help)

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Good morning☺ i'm alive πŸ™πŸ» had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❀
Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🀞😬
Now I have to go back to work πŸ˜…
Hope you feel better soon guys!

• Heart