Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Love me a tulle skirt...pretty sure I had a similar one for one of my outfits a while back as well. Great outfit choices...might have to see what I have screenshot recently, I'm a nightmare for having a tonne just in case I ever don't feel guilty for spending money on me and not the kids πŸ™„
It was between the tulle or a black maxi wrap skirt πŸ˜… Austria is a use what you have race, nothing fancyπŸ˜‚
Spend some money on yourself once in a while❀ you should never feel guilty for feeling better πŸ™Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Sc1909

VIP Member
Barely. She was sat next to Lando in the car to the Fan Zone so she makes a brief appearance while filming him. And she can be seen in the back of the garage with the other guests during the crash, everyone looked absolutely shocked.
haha I noticed neither of those but I did notice the bit as they stood backstage at the fan stage 🀣

Last edited:

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Yeah, that's rightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Carpets, like the ones with frills on the end, and patterns. It's a long time since we talked about flying carpets here, so I think my tinder ad algorithm is slower than Haas last year πŸ˜‚
It'll catch up eventually πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
I was at Liam at belsonic! It was brilliant. Mostly an older crowd. I took my daughter & she had the time of her life
Liam looked amazing some of my friends were there wish I could’ve got to Lewis capaldi but had to go back to work πŸ˜‚

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I feel like this new cha Charles picture could be great for photoshop content πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
Go on. Do your worst.

Honestly hope I can go 😩
I’d very happily take max or any of the f1/ some f2 drivers πŸ˜‚
If we aren't sticking to F1, you all know fine well that I am heading straight for little LeClerc

Good morning☺ i'm alive πŸ™πŸ» had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❀
Oh no that doesn't sound good at all but glad to hear that you are doing better now❀remember to take it easy❀

Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🀞😬
Now I have to go back to work πŸ˜…
I'm almost free but hope your feeling better soon...just down a heck load of orange juice (without and champagne/prosecco in it) to get that vitamin C intake up and hope for the best❀

Last edited:
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I will bring a portable shower just for you, so you could wash your hair πŸ˜‚ But remember that our TattleCamp will be at the MTC and we will be flown in with helicopter everyday, there should be no stress to borrow a shower there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I could still be a bad influence on your girl, but it's good to hear that she has tasted some beer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Give me two hours and we'll be downing jΓ€gershots somewhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well minttu at lest there won’t be two of us being bad influences πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart