Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I dreamt about Charles the other week but it was nothing like this πŸ˜‚. What did you eat or drink before bed? 😳
I don't know. I think that picture of Pierre and Yuki, Yuki in yellow and Pierre sleeveless got Pierre on my mind and he never left.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

kubnikol

VIP Member
The poor four legged creatures. Mine just bolted out of the door when I got home and ran off to her "boyfriend" to play πŸ˜‚ and yesterday it rained so much she didn't want to go outside πŸ˜‚
haha poor thing . thankfully treats are always a life saver πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just to add...
i think you can wear whatever to the paddock on thursday
andrea was off riding his kimoa bike with him
Its ANDREA's home race
so he's gonna be the one supporting her
(even though he's racing)
couples who brand together, stay together

90sgirl

VIP Member
This is not a drill, I just found Pierre, from France on tinder, should I match with him and ask him if he is a horse? πŸ˜‚ (what was the phrase again, heeelp!!)πŸ˜‚

Not kidding, just got the ad again. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why are tinder giving me ads like this?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They even look like vaginas 🀣

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just wanted to point out another 'journey'
Kika has been with a trainer a few weeks now. Its actually funny as she couldnt do a push up last week. So in her case she already his a skinny ass bikini body... but shes definitely doing it for other reasons than weight loss. I give her credit but its funny watching her as she's obviously never worked out before
1657190096942.png

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I feel like the insinuation of Lando paying Luisa with sex is not necessarily appropriate. If that's what you're insinuating, of course.
I was.
It was a joke
But apologize if it is offensive.
Too late to delete
But yes was only joking with absolutely nothing implied beyond that. I do not think Lando sex is a financial payment. But I would accept it as a gift.

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
The sound fits so well πŸ˜…

They really tried the new F1 competition of syncronized spinning with teammate. At least they tried, but I think I will give them a score of 16.5 for doing it πŸ˜‚

They even look like vaginas 🀣
Didn't even think about that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Found a cute guy on tinder just now, we matched. I sent him a message asking "Soeh, Silverstone next year then?" πŸ˜‚

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
She loved it! I was chatting to a few younger guys and telling them she was my daughter. They told her that I was cool as f**k so she was very impressed lol. She’s never seen her wee Mum jumping up and down with random men at a concert. I’m 47 but 21 in my head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg no that’s literally unreal id take it as a compliment πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Where I work is pretty calm today, we’re watching it right now too we’re in season 3 episode 5 (this is what we’ve been doing all morning, don’t tell our boss πŸ˜‚
Most of the music is new for me but I’m loving it
The spotify playlist for it is excellent

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I watched the first season through my fingers and couldn’t commit to any more thought like you I loved the soundtrack. I just can’t do scary. Get too anxious waiting for the next scary part 😬
I'm just not that bothered by the scary parts, I've never been bothered by scary moviesπŸ˜‚
You're welcome, you can be old with me because this is the soundtrack of my childhood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also I YEARN for Nancy's wardrobe in a way that I never thought I would πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I already know I've been influenced by my parents when it comes to music, but my friends are also the same, and so far I don't think there is one song I haven't recognised πŸ˜‚
Don't even get me started on her wardrobe, it's amazing! 😁

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic? πŸ˜‚

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl πŸ₯°
Late 90s DiCaprio was quite something. I remember watching Romeo and Juliet when I studied it in school. Most of the class fell in love with him.

• Heart