Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Honestly sounds like belsonic in Belfast I felt so old there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lewis calpadi is performing isn’t he ?
I was at Liam at belsonic! It was brilliant. Mostly an older crowd. I took my daughter & she had the time of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 3

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.I need the Friday dress in my life asap. As well as the rest of it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh here we go 🧑 I’m basic this weekend πŸ˜‚ And of course , i have to support orange army πŸ˜‚
Friday
View attachment 1397484
Saturday
View attachment 1397485
Sunday
View attachment 1397486
Oooo I'm loving all of these

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I watched alot of it through my fingers but it is a genuinely brilliant show with well written characters and a banging soundtrack (for old people πŸ˜‚)
Thank you for calling me old... πŸ˜‚ The soundtrack is the music I grew up on πŸ˜‚
So far I'm loving Stranger Things 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
doesn’t every driver get worked to the max at their home race tho? ngl this didn’t feel any different πŸ˜‚ to me, the main difference is that lando has a lot of fans that are recording CONSTANTLY. so it seems like he’s everywhereee

and omg he looks 10 in that photo πŸ’€
Oh for sure if max was like even close to as social as lando can you imagine how crazy the Dutch gp would be around him. Thankfully he will also be 'home' in austria
Exactly Lando may have had more main stage appearances as did Lewis and George because it was their home race but there are still tons of pics and vids of fans meeting like every driver, team principal, wag, parent, celeb that they could find πŸ˜‚

I can’t think of any extra content they were pushing that the others didn’t have apart from like the Mind stuff which was the whole of McLaren πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yes not criticism at all. If nothing else impressed wirh how well it was pulled off schedule wise. That said... I do think Lu had more of an assigned roll for them both. Just the way she was her vs barcelona when Lando was super sick. She was kinda pissed at the fans and the demands, but protective. So here looks like they figured a better couple stradegy... too much of a xhange for me to think it happened Naturally. Lu looked bored as hell in previous GPs. But seems like if she is involved like this it's better for them both.

Exactly Lando may have had more main stage appearances as did Lewis and George because it was their home race but there are still tons of pics and vids of fans meeting like every driver, team principal, wag, parent, celeb that they could find πŸ˜‚

I can’t think of any extra content they were pushing that the others didn’t have apart from like the Mind stuff which was the whole of McLaren πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Having visions of george v lando fighting for Brit fans post lewis

Minttu

VIP Member
Sounds like I have a reputation here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And we love you for it❀ I'm not complaining, it feels like the two of us would be the drunks going on adventures while the others will need to hunt us down. And finally finding us in some remote location trying to hit on a cute group of guys πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
This is my beautiful daughter at Liam Gallagher 2 weeks ago. Told her to start following FP3 and get herself a racing driver lol. She’s interested in going into engineering but very hard over here. Not as many opportunities as England especially for racing teams. She’d usually has a Ferrari T-shirt on at weekends that she bought at Verona airport in her way back from Austria. They flew from Dublin to Verona & travelled into Austria. She’d fit in well at the GP with her pint πŸ˜‚
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful I hope she had a good time

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Charles is her favourite but like us all she likes Pierre. How could you not πŸ˜‚. I laugh because she loves a younger Johnny Depp. She’s good taste πŸ˜‚
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic? πŸ˜‚

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl πŸ₯°

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
This made me laugh… the absolutely contrast of these 2 messages next to each other πŸ˜‚ I love the range of conversations here!
This pretty much sums up how our threads go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And I love it πŸ˜‚

My fever is about to get to some new highs, so I'm gonna take a few grams og paracetamol and head to bed. Don't have a Tattle party without me tonightβ€πŸ˜‚

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I’m not saying it’s an attack at all, I just think it’s bizarre it’s being looked into this much πŸ˜‚

I feel I just have a much less cynical view, they are just loved ones there in support not tools to improve their public image πŸ˜…
They are just a loved ones indeed and "tool role" is just a spontaneus product of it because fans love them so much. And then that can be kinda used for pr purposes without making basically any effort (just being there) and without any bad assumptions

And booooy she was there. That's what I'm saying - they played a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit on gorgeous couple - sweethearts card. Don't get me wrong, I mean team Lando or whoever is around them just put a focus on that which was easy af because they are really are that. Lovebirds.

Just my opinion. Wanted to see if I'm the only one. I just don't want this to be seen as an attack on Luisa πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ and yet I'm justifying 100th post in a row πŸ˜…

luckycharmz

Slightly out of topic: can we expect a Red Bull Racing x AlphaTauri video together launching this week now that it’s time for the Austrian GP…?

Was watching their Austrian adventure video from last year this morning and looked into what dates were the Austrian GP in 2021 β€” it matched with the video’s upload date πŸ€βœ¨

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Wait are gas stations in France automatized? Like with a payment machine? Here you still have to go inside to a cashier and pay in person. If there were machines here, I wouldn’t take my bag either πŸ˜‚
Ah ok i understand now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yes 95% of them are automatized. Ans trust me this is really usefull when you need to refuel on sundays or at 3 am πŸ˜‚ I think the only ones with cashiers are the small stations in the deep deep countryside πŸ˜‚