Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
I bet half the Quadrant fans didn't know she was Lando's girlfriend until that.
Seriously? Come on ๐Ÿ˜…

I really don't think the Quadrant thing is that calculated. I bet half the Quadrant fans didn't know she was Lando's girlfriend until that. They needed another girl other than Ria to model stuff, she was conveniently in England anyway to spend time with him and has obvious modeling experience, it was just the smartest choice. I think people overestimate the amount of effort they're willing to put into marketing.
It's not like she's standing at Goodwood or Silverstone with the Quadrant people trying to steal their thunder, she was just helping them out for the promo because she was an obvious choice. No audition process, no wage, anything.
I didn't say she stole their thunder, quite opposite actually, she tried to make them relevant again at that time and succeded for a couple of days

And about the amount of effort Quadrant is willing to put into marketing - I think it's zero actually :LOL: and shooting was quite a desperate move

I don't think these kind of stuff are spontaneous (like they needed a model, boom she is there, Jane Doe) but she is such a sweetheart it seems like it and it's so good only few of us cynics see that.

Once again I don't think it's bad it's actually a great move for everyone - him, her, quadrant etc etc win win

Reactions: 4

aac_124

VIP Member
I'll Tey my best to be the good kind of chaos we want and need in the paddock.

Pierre, you better be single next year. I will try my best to give these nosey bitches something to talk about. And I'm not sure if I can handle Lewis alone.
(If by any chance EstieBestie is single next year, I will be trying my best there, those abs do something for me. And I'm not afraid to say it!๐Ÿ˜‚)
Honestly hope I can go ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Iโ€™d very happily take max or any of the f1/ some f2 drivers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Haha, I ended up talking to a 15 year old after she overheard me telling someone else about our Spotify playlist. (I will admit, the way I explained it was that I'm in a big group chat with a bunch of people from all over, and that we met through our mutual interest of F1, and that the songs of the list are all from topics we have spoken about. I do not want that 15 year old into our Tattle community), and she reacted when i told we had all met through F1. First thing she asks me is who I'm rooting for, and I go for my answer of "I've been cheering for the red Ferraris since Schumis days, but right now I'm more of a Mercedes-type of girl, with sprinkles of McLaren, Alpha Tauri and I love some Seb and Mick." She looked stunned about the fact that it is possible to cheer for more than one team, and more than one driver ๐Ÿ˜‚
She was also a Max fan, and I just vent: "Ehem, yeah, wouldn't say that too loud, cause your boy is in rough weather this week, with his father in law really shitting on his leg"
Then she said she was cheering for Hamilton. I can really understand why teams are earning so much on merch with all these youngsters changing teams every other year ๐Ÿ˜…

Hope that your daughter has a good time with the army cadets, and when she goes back in 2024 to Austriaโค
Oh Iโ€™m a Ferrari fan from Schumi & Eddie Irvine days. Wish I still had my old merch, it could well be lying in my parents roofspace. I love Seb & Wee Mick โค She just FaceTimed there so sheโ€™s enjoy it. She was promoted to Lance Corporal last week so thatโ€™ll suit her bossing people around. Iโ€™d love to take her to GP. I havenโ€™t been since 1999 ironically the year I met my husband who isnโ€™t really an F1 fan. Should have known then to run far away! I had a car accident earlier this year. A girl crashed into the back of me and my son so if I get a good claim I said weโ€™re going to a GP! My sister has been to Monaco 3 times. Monza, Spa & British twice.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Well there is no pure electric in Austria. He doesn't bring his own bike to races, he gets them there. Like the cars.
Wow this actually blew my mind. I didn't know they got to rent bikes. I actually thought they just throw them in with the cargo, but guess renting on site makes sense too.
damn Im all into judging bikes too, but i'd take bikes over scooters any day

Minttu

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon guys!
I'm planning on not getting really sick, and if it is anything like the last time I'll just be restless and packing the rest of my stuff down ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't have the time for this now, with the move and flying up to take over the house on Friday ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good thing to hear you are alive and feeling better! Take it easyโค Get back to 100% now and rest today!

Main thing to get from the last few pages: We are planning a Tattle meetup at Silverstone next year ๐Ÿ™Œ
Thank you honey โค And i hope you will feel better soon too โค Hopefully just cold and not
covid ๐Ÿ™
Omg Iโ€™m in ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope both of you are feeling better soon โคโค
Hope you feel better soon guys!
Thank you girls โค much appreciated

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I just feel like in life he's so quiet and laid back. That quiet one are always the kinkiest ones comes into play.

And he's gonna get me in his dungeon, sorry bedroom, tie me to his bed, attach nipple clamps to me, shove a big vibrating butt plug in my arse for a few hours, make me choke on his dick, flog me redder than a Ferrari, play with some candles and bit of CBT play. Play with breath play and his dick down my throat. And just ruin me.

To be honest, whether it's Lance, Pierre, Lewis or Lando going super Dom on me as long as I'm getting wrecked, maybe all four of them, I'm gonna be a happy little sub.
Sorry, I just don't see it. I will take one for the team and check if Lance is Superdom or Supersub ๐Ÿ˜‚
and i still think of Lance like a guy with monkeybrows, so this is just me being a gold digger and curious, not attracted to the guy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh don't get me wrong in any other situation i never left my bag alone. I even check multiple times that my wallet/papers and everything are still in the bag. But when i am at the gas station i just don't take it outside the car because i am like less than 1m away from the passenger seat so it doesn't really worry me (and i live in a place where there is very few problems so that might explain why). And because i am too afraid to dirty my bag ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait are gas stations in France automatized? Like with a payment machine? Here you still have to go inside to a cashier and pay in person. If there were machines here, I wouldnโ€™t take my bag either ๐Ÿ˜‚