Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Oh that’ll be lovely.I’ve been to Donegal. Gorgeous beaches. I’d love to visit Cork & Galway. You’ll fall in love with some of the Irish accents. I hate our Northern Irish accent especially Belfast but accents in the south are much nicer. If you’ve ever watched Normal People on BBC think Connell
Well, I have to listen to my husband's Irish accent every day. 😆 We live in the US. Neither of us have American accents, but he refuses to change his accent if people don't understand what he's saying. I'll change the way I speak for them. He's much more stubborn.

I don't know Northern Irish accents well enough to distinguish between different areas.

Love Connell/Paul whatever his name is. Told my husband that he was probably the best looking Irish man out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Minttu

VIP Member
Yeah if this is covid , hopefully you will have just light symptoms ❤ Haha same . My dog was not happy she was home all day 😂 and when we finally had some energy to go out for 2 mins it was raining 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
The poor four legged creatures. Mine just bolted out of the door when I got home and ran off to her "boyfriend" to play 😂 and yesterday it rained so much she didn't want to go outside 😂

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
i mean.. Luisa isnt the only WAG to do photoshoots with their boyfriends, when Sara and Lance were together she did a shoot for the aston martin team merch 😅
There weren't f1 wags thread back then 😅
If it was I would say it's a pr move as I'm saying now 😁

(and once again I don't mean anything bad by it)

Minttu

VIP Member
Well United Kingdom but the trip across the Irish Sea is very expensive! I was there 98 & 99 on a coach trip. It was good but didn’t get to race track early enough for good seats & you’re restricted to their times. I’d love to stay at a campsite but I like my home comforts so couldn’t go a day without washing my hair! I’d have to book the boat & drive over. The Belgian GP worked out cheaper for my sister last time she went. Oh my daughter is well used to me drinking beer lol. I allowed her 1 at Liam Gallagher. Load of kids her age are out drinking & taking drugs every weekend. She’s a great kid, never gives me any trouble so we allow her a drink the odd time
I will bring a portable shower just for you, so you could wash your hair 😂 But remember that our TattleCamp will be at the MTC and we will be flown in with helicopter everyday, there should be no stress to borrow a shower there 😂😂
I could still be a bad influence on your girl, but it's good to hear that she has tasted some beer 😂😂 Give me two hours and we'll be downing jägershots somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Good morning☺ i'm alive 🙏🏻 had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❤
Hope you feel better soon!

Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🤞😬
Now I have to go back to work 😅
O no! Hope you feel better soon!

For both of you a big hug

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I feel like you’re our golden ticket to chaos 😂 I’m all-aboard this hype train 🚂
I'll Tey my best to be the good kind of chaos we want and need in the paddock.

Pierre, you better be single next year. I will try my best to give these nosey bitches something to talk about. And I'm not sure if I can handle Lewis alone.
(If by any chance EstieBestie is single next year, I will be trying my best there, those abs do something for me. And I'm not afraid to say it!😂)

What's in the wag air today?

View attachment 1392749
I would say it's well aired vags.

Or wags gone wild.

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
logged in to say: you are speaking FACTS :love::love::love:

The lack of posts from Pierre so far makes me think he’s SEETHING 😂😂😂
I hope he can get the anger out of his system somehow LOL tumblr fanfics material. go Pierre :)

Catching up what I missed while working this morning

ARE THOSE FIREWORKS IN THE BACKGROUND?

Only love can hurt like thiiiiiiiiiis 😭😭
I feel for him, I don't want him to go anywhere or be sad, but at the same time he looks so cute when he's serious, I wanna hug him

Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate 😂 All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine 😂
and convincing Lando to give Carlos' phone number LOL

Happy new thread everybody!! Were going fast!!

And happy rawe ceek!! Austria, hopefully a bit more luck for the McLaren boys (especially DR), but i am afraid where getting dissapointed....

But for now...some nice pictures

View attachment 1392034
View attachment 1392035
View attachment 1392036
View attachment 1392037
View attachment 1392038

🤣
View attachment 1392040
I was falling asleep, now I am fully awake
🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
It was between the tulle or a black maxi wrap skirt 😅 Austria is a use what you have race, nothing fancy😂
Spend some money on yourself once in a while❤ you should never feel guilty for feeling better 🙌
And I will next month....had 2 proms to buy shit for this one 🙄

• Heart

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Awww let’s not lose hope yet, Charles is still in it - it’s only a 40 point difference with 12 races to go 🥺
I knowww and I wouldn’t be so bitter but it’s the fact he shouldn’t be anywhere near that far off and he wouldn’t be if not for the absolutely brain dead calls Ferrari strategists make EVERY RACE 😭😭😭

• Sad

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Good morning☺ i'm alive 🙏🏻 had a trip to hospital last night because i couldn't hold any fluids in my stomach. I got IV fluids and I feel much better. Hopefully everyone will be okay tomorrow. I have no energy to read 10 pages but hopefully you had nice day ☺ Glad to see Heidi spending time with Daniel ☺
Thank you for get well wishes❤
Good morning everyone!
I am 90 percent sure I have got covid for the third time, second time in under six months. Perfect for me, since I'm going to move next week, no rest for the wicked.
Will have to take a trip to buy more tests later today, as well as buying toiletpaper, this is going to be a long one, I can feel it. Thankfully I only have razorblades in my throat and if it is anything like last time, I will be fine 🤞😬
Now I have to go back to work 😅
I hope both of you are feeling better soon ❤❤

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
I mean maybe they exist in Berlin or Munich or Hamburg, like the biggest of big cities, but not where I live 😂 which is a reasonably big city tbh… but Germany sucks with things like that, nothing is automatic over here, if you stumble upon some kind of machine chances are it doesn’t even work, and our last chancellor even called the internet 'new territory'… in like 2013
How is that even possible in 2022?! 😮😂
I'm actually surprised 😅

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
i love our little tattle family ❤ thank you girls highlight of my day - seeing delivery guy with food 😂 diet one sadly but i was never excited about rice 😂
My big highlight of the day was the package I picked up while I got my tests. I went on a shopping spree after one of our thirst sessions. There was a sale, and now I have way too much new stuff that I'm not feeling well enough to use 😂😂

• Heart