Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year was the only year I didn't go to.

I know I'm going to feel old as the median age in attendance is about 15 with a face full of glitter, dressed like it's 32 degrees heat at Coachella, not 17 degrees in Glasgow and absolutely rip roaring drunk from their magic bottles they drank on the way up.

But either way, I like the lineup, will likely swear never to go back next year, have a change of heart about 3 days before and buy a day ticket. The cycle repeats.
Honestly sounds like belsonic in Belfast I felt so old there 😂😂 Lewis calpadi is performing isn’t he ?

Reactions: 3
Honestly sounds like belsonic in Belfast I felt so old there 😂😂 Lewis calpadi is performing isn’t he ?
I was at Liam at belsonic! It was brilliant. Mostly an older crowd. I took my daughter & she had the time of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I’m a Ferrari fan from Schumi & Eddie Irvine days. Wish I still had my old merch, it could well be lying in my parents roofspace. I love Seb & Wee Mick ❤ She just FaceTimed there so she’s enjoy it. She was promoted to Lance Corporal last week so that’ll suit her bossing people around. I’d love to take her to GP. I haven’t been since 1999 ironically the year I met my husband who isn’t really an F1 fan. Should have known then to run far away! I had a car accident earlier this year. A girl crashed into the back of me and my son so if I get a good claim I said we’re going to a GP! My sister has been to Monaco 3 times. Monza, Spa & British twice.
I still haven't found any of the merch my dad bought when he was in Monaco, other than one of the old caps, its going with me 😂
So desperately trying to find the old bomber jacket from when he was there 😩

Hope you and your son are doing well after the accident, its no joke being hit from behind❤ But use that money wise and take them to a GP out of the country, or join our Tattle meetup at Silverstone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aye, he's on the Sunday. Sunday lineup isn't much cop. Trnsmt has a tendency to reuse lineups every second year, maybe just add a few different acts here and there.

Reactions: 1
I was at Liam at belsonic! It was brilliant. Mostly an older crowd. I took my daughter & she had the time of her life
Liam looked amazing some of my friends were there wish I could’ve got to Lewis capaldi but had to go back to work 😂

Reactions: 2
I was at Liam at Hampden. Mixed crowd too. He was fantastic. I went with my dad. Grew up listening to Oasis in his car.

• Heart
Just finished unboxed and i'm disappointed that they didn't show the space hopper incident or the aftermath of it 😂. Lando with kids is really cute. And he looks genuinely so happy to see all this crowd cheering for him i love it 🥰

Reactions: 6
Also I came here expecting carnage that Luisa made the cut in unboxed and nada. Not even a whisper of outrage 🤣

(just kidding Luisa, we are pulling for you squids so no outrage here)

• Haha
Bummer of an unboxed. No space hopper, more fans than the team. I really prefer the slower paced ones with interviews of team members but I did like seeing Luisa twice ❤

View attachment 1397840
So this frame of Daniel after the race in unboxed was just 😫😫
I know this is sad business but can we appreciate Michaels gigantic hand on that water bottle 🥵

Reactions: 5
I still haven't found any of the merch my dad bought when he was in Monaco, other than one of the old caps, its going with me 😂
So desperately trying to find the old bomber jacket from when he was there 😩

Hope you and your son are doing well after the accident, its no joke being hit from behind❤ But use that money wise and take them to a GP out of the country, or join our Tattle meetup at Silverstone 😂
My son has no interest, he’s football obsessed! I love football too but prefer a GP. I live just outside Belfast so every GP is out of the country which makes it so expensive 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bummer of an unboxed. No space hopper, more fans than the team. I really prefer the slower paced ones with interviews of team members but I did like seeing Luisa twice ❤

I know this is sad business but can we appreciate Michaels gigantic hand on that water bottle 🥵
Oh the hands, I didn’t notice. Was too caught up in Daniels sad face.

side note, McLaren is missing a trick in not selling those bottles.

I only noticed her the once, where was the second appearance?

edit to add I reckon the space hopper will be copyright to sky and they won’t have been allowed to use.

Reactions: 4
Is lui in unboxed ??
Barely. She was sat next to Lando in the car to the Fan Zone so she makes a brief appearance while filming him. And she can be seen in the back of the garage with the other guests during the crash, everyone looked absolutely shocked.

• Heart
Barely. She was sat next to Lando in the car to the Fan Zone so she makes a brief appearance while filming him. And she can be seen in the back of the garage with the other guests during the crash, everyone looked absolutely shocked.
haha I noticed neither of those but I did notice the bit as they stood backstage at the fan stage 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.