Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Oh, sorry, thought you were from GB πŸ™ˆ
Silverstone with your daughter it is then! I'll be able to have one day with less alcohol, for her sake β€πŸ˜‚ If not ill just be the best bad example I can be for her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well United Kingdom but the trip across the Irish Sea is very expensive! I was there 98 & 99 on a coach trip. It was good but didn’t get to race track early enough for good seats & you’re restricted to their times. I’d love to stay at a campsite but I like my home comforts so couldn’t go a day without washing my hair! I’d have to book the boat & drive over. The Belgian GP worked out cheaper for my sister last time she went. Oh my daughter is well used to me drinking beer lol. I allowed her 1 at Liam Gallagher. Load of kids her age are out drinking & taking drugs every weekend. She’s a great kid, never gives me any trouble so we allow her a drink the odd time

Uh oh... lu with Diogo ( who cinnamon pushed a
View attachment 1397216

Theory... men who are in control in public
LOVE being tied up and spanked behind closed doors
Or alex..Alex... all the time
He is very sweet around Susie and the kids. The power is the attraction though like Christian Grey (my fellow countryman Jamie Dornan) or Massimo from 365 days lol

I wish they’d bring one to like Dublin or somewhere 😩
I know!! An Irish GP would be great. You’d be guaranteed rain lol. Get Eddie Jordan & Eddie Irvine in the caseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Crazy to that it was cheaper to go to Belgium than Silverstone. Makes no sense.

I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and it was so expensive to rent a car. We have to travel from Ulster to the very south. So need the car, but was shocked by the cost. Renting a car in Portugal is almost half the price.
Are you flying into Belfast? It’s so expensive to get here. My husband works in England & it’s about Β£70 foot passenger from Scotland on the ferry.

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful I hope she had a good time
She loved it! I was chatting to a few younger guys and telling them she was my daughter. They told her that I was cool as f**k so she was very impressed lol. She’s never seen her wee Mum jumping up and down with random men at a concert. I’m 47 but 21 in my head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Thank you for calling me old... πŸ˜‚ The soundtrack is the music I grew up on πŸ˜‚
So far I'm loving Stranger Things 😁
I watched the first season through my fingers and couldn’t commit to any more thought like you I loved the soundtrack. I just can’t do scary. Get too anxious waiting for the next scary part 😬

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
I’m 47 so those beautiful, young drivers are closer to my 15 yr old daughter age so feel like a right cougar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Saying that she thinks Toto is good looking & he’s older than her Dad πŸ˜‚
Hahaha, you better watch your daughter, Ems πŸ˜‚ I'm only turning 27 this year, so some of the drivers are my age, but Toto hits a different spot 🀀 And not to mention, that I do have my own way of charming those older guys πŸ˜‚
I will however, die on the hill that says that men born in the 80's are something elseπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
As I just said, I'm hoping it's the same as last time and me getting so restless i have to do something and I will be able to pack down my whole house in no time πŸ˜‚
90% sure it's covid, but it's okay, I'll manage, feeling more sad about my dog, who's babysitter last week had corona and she didn't get the long walks then, and now she probably won't this week either πŸ˜…
Yeah if this is covid , hopefully you will have just light symptoms ❀ Haha same . My dog was not happy she was home all day πŸ˜‚ and when we finally had some energy to go out for 2 mins it was raining πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Good morning 😍 loving the song choice 😍

Also JB out (there is finally some hope for UK people?) Lando beautiful as always πŸ˜‚ much better wake up call then in 4:50 today πŸ˜‚ my son was really happy at 5am πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The guy on the pic is not Adam but Fraser Sheader add management's boss
Ahhh. Yes. Wow didn't even look atvthe tag. But yes baby looking lando

doesn’t every driver get worked to the max at their home race tho? ngl this didn’t feel any different πŸ˜‚ to me, the main difference is that lando has a lot of fans that are recording CONSTANTLY. so it seems like he’s everywhereee

and omg he looks 10 in that photo πŸ’€
Oh for sure if max was like even close to as social as lando can you imagine how crazy the Dutch gp would be around him. Thankfully he will also be 'home' in austria

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Totally forgot drivers press conferences today. I’m normally at work so never see them

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
lando

are that his grandparents in pic 8? or some famous people?
Third picture is proof of Vers Lando. Because if that isn't proof he can do one hell of a back arch and when he wants he can have that arse of his on display begging to filled, all while keeping his head throat and neck aligned for best deep throating abilities, then nothing will prove it.

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Hasn't happened yet, right? So why bother hiding it everytime I leave the car? πŸ˜‚ only thing I'm hiding is the keys to my house, and it's not that well hidden πŸ˜‚
Not theft but my dad once had some guy suddenly open the passenger door from the outside and demand he drives him somewhere. So I’m traumatized for life πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
i love that explanation of Tattle...forever my fave (not-quite) groupchat❀❀
At least I'm not inviting a 15 year old to thirst over drivers with us while explaining it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But it is like a group chat, with all of us just taking a wide turn at times before getting back on topic β€πŸ˜‚

• Heart