Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
I feel we are going to be polar opposites on the mood spectrum when this comes out, I will be thriving 😂

I solemnly swear I'll speak only in case I have a funny sarcastic fire comment (sadly I'm the judge :devilish:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Minttu

VIP Member
Thank you honey ❤ And i hope you will feel better soon too ❤ Hopefully just cold and not
covid 🙁
Omg I’m in ! 😂

Thank you girls ❤ much appreciated
As I just said, I'm hoping it's the same as last time and me getting so restless i have to do something and I will be able to pack down my whole house in no time 😂
90% sure it's covid, but it's okay, I'll manage, feeling more sad about my dog, who's babysitter last week had corona and she didn't get the long walks then, and now she probably won't this week either 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Honestly you guys have kept me sane the last few months! It’s been the breath of fresh air I need among all the crap in my life 💜 Love my Tattlers so much!
RE-FUCKING-TWEET...look at me being all soppy at 10.30 in the morning

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Donegal , Cork and Galway areas. Mostly for family events for my husband. I've no idea where we're staying most of the time and haven't even looked at the cost of accommodation.
Oh that’ll be lovely.I’ve been to Donegal. Gorgeous beaches. I’d love to visit Cork & Galway. You’ll fall in love with some of the Irish accents. I hate our Northern Irish accent especially Belfast but accents in the south are much nicer. If you’ve ever watched Normal People on BBC think Connell

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
Friday and Sunday are hot 😍😍😍👏🏻

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Yep, they're mostly arseholes 😂😂😂
I do agree with you to some degree, but not totally agreeing 😂 Some are assholes, but one guy was planning on buying the house I lived in while studying so we could live there together, and I could have married him on the spot 😂 (the house was shit, tho, so it's a good thing he was a carpenter 😂)

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Donegal , Cork and Galway areas. Mostly for family events for my husband. I've no idea where we're staying most of the time and haven't even looked at the cost of accommodation.
That will be so nice they’re all beautiful counties you’ll have a great time and make amazing memories

Minttu

VIP Member
Wait are gas stations in France automatized? Like with a payment machine? Here you still have to go inside to a cashier and pay in person. If there were machines here, I wouldn’t take my bag either 😂
Wait a minute? Don't you live in like the number one car-country in Europe? At least manufacturingwise? Why don't you have automated gas stations, where you just pay at the pump?
We have had this for ages, and it also means that we don't have gas stations open for 24/7 but I'm okay with that 😅

• Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member
Bummer of an unboxed. No space hopper, more fans than the team. I really prefer the slower paced ones with interviews of team members but I did like seeing Luisa twice ❤

I know this is sad business but can we appreciate Michaels gigantic hand on that water bottle 🥵
Oh the hands, I didn’t notice. Was too caught up in Daniels sad face.

side note, McLaren is missing a trick in not selling those bottles.

I only noticed her the once, where was the second appearance?

edit to add I reckon the space hopper will be copyright to sky and they won’t have been allowed to use.

aidil

VIP Member
Agreed. Not my type but in certain photos he's cute. He's never gonna be Pierre but that's fine, my man can serial monogamy for a bit, these girls aren't a threat...he needs a woman. I'll wait.
He’ll be single again for us by next Silverstone 😉 Side note - nice to see you on Pierre’s photo dump with the banner… 😜

• Haha