Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It doesn't have two meanings though, not in this context. I don't know why people cling to that so much.

I don't see why there's a need to defend Max for what he's said. That sentence doesn't even need context. 'The Race' has the same problem with quotations. If anything The Race article is worse because he's also defending Juri.
Lol, I am not defending MAX, I don't see the point of hate towards max or focusing and interpreting max and clinging to what max said when nelson had said things wrong. It is not even about max but kudos to the media and everyone for making it about max. calling out max or focusing on him is not fighting against racism.
Everything needs context, how can you judge someone without any context.

Reactions: 2

lucha.43

VIP Member
I will try to watch this interview, probably should monitor blood pressure while doing so
If it helps he talks in a very soothing way, at the end he gets asked a question in German and responds in German (obviously) I could listen to him speak German all day, it’s so calming

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Mate it was AWFUL! Neither of my bosses said bye to me, I got like a £30 gift and that was it. After seven years. I’m the last of the OG crew to leave and I told my bosses the place was going downhill when I handed my notice in… so I didn’t expect much but still. Left me feeling a bit unappreciated 😭

But I drunk loads of gin and had some friends over for a binge so 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻😂

View attachment 1384862
Shame that is how it ended but gin and desserts are the best way to go 😉❤

• Heart
But then he went on to say “As he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally." - this unravels every good word he may or may not have said before. Of course he won't say it's a great word and people should use it more often, he knows how incredibly stupid that would be. But this sentence in particular and him thinking he knows what's racist behaviour or not, if Nelson was being racist or not, as a white man is baffling. He doesn't get to decide if he's expressed racist behaviour or not.

Well I think one can do both as they're both really bad - they should both be addressed. I can like Max but still call him out on his bullshit.
I think that is taken out of context for clickbait because I don't see whatever you are mentioning in other articles covering the same interview. I totally agree he doesn't get decide someone is racist or not.