Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Good morning everyone and happy birthday to our favourite undiagnosed ADHD Australian, Daniel Ricciardo

Here's an edit for our resident Danny Ric

Also, I'm handing my notice in at work today and I'm shitting myself
You've got this ❤❤ Sending you some support for handing it in❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

monza

VIP Member
Can I be annoying and ask where did you get them 🥺🥺
My friends call them Chanels for poor people 😆
This is their 3rd or 4th summer so I don't have a link 😅
I bought them in CCC store, don't know if they exist outside of central europe countries 😅

These are similar but I like mines better because they are flatter, have closed heel and 1 belt rounded twice only around anklet

• Heart
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
No same. I have literally the same jeans and shoes and I wear them all the time. Only difference is that my jeans are from Primark and I feel like we can guarantee hers are not.
They may not say they're from Primark but I bet they're made in the same factory 😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Catching up and in a seriously entitled bitchy mood
4th of July in the US and I'll be working..... I got emails from those not working for the next 5 days with to do lists

Anyway back to this
1656630607977.png

Like can someone examine if Alex is a redbull driver or a former redbull driver? or if like vape sponsers (vuse) it depends on the race?

Also hello Checo and Horn see r in the white pants. Fuck finding redbull sexy.

Also if they did swamp racing in Florida for Miami I'm okay with the English stereotypical country shooting.
They know the F1 stereotypical audience

View attachment 1381108

👀👀😳 Can't all be shorts surely? 😆🤤🤤
@StephenTJackson
I demand you replace this with a better driver cock shot. I'm grieving my former Nyck crush right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Mate it was AWFUL! Neither of my bosses said bye to me, I got like a £30 gift and that was it. After seven years. I’m the last of the OG crew to leave and I told my bosses the place was going downhill when I handed my notice in… so I didn’t expect much but still. Left me feeling a bit unappreciated 😭

But I drunk loads of gin and had some friends over for a binge so 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻😂

View attachment 1384862
Ah no, that's bollix, you deserved more ❤

• Heart
I am POC, I am facing it every damn day. I was close to stoned to death last December for calling out a racist. That is why it is important to me that culprits don't escape. If you see lewis, he did not ask or wait for a max opinion, nelson is the culprit and he called him accountable. It is just turn into media circus and the culprit is not even in the focus now, that is what I am worried about.
The reason I did not say it in the first place is I am self-conscious about how I look and have a feeling that once i said I am poc some people may talk differently and i am not comfortable with that

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
That’s not even the worst part, no one expects them to be activists or anything. But some basic fucking human decency. He can’t just say that racist slurs can be a mistake and should be excused if that’s the case? In what world are racist slurs a mistake? If you can’t say things that aren’t harmful, just shut up and don’t use your platform at all. But if you go around claiming you’re using it then do it productively so.
Oh yes agreed. Its the same sentiment as “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”
Also, you always have a way of putting things so well Imola. I love you for it. 😊❤

• Heart