Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The names!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen Billy is doing a Silverstone quiz on channel 4 coverage with Lando vs Jamie Chadwick, excited to see this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m going to put my two pence in on the whole โ€˜mistakeโ€™ thing sorry

I think what it find the most hurtful about Lando and Max saying it was a mistake is I was attacked (not going to say how but you can probably guess) when I was a teenager by a very popular guy at my school, I reported it to the police and it was a whole extremely hard situation but people around me , other kids at school and even the teachers constantly Told me he was a good kid, he made a mistake and that i was ruining his future. In the end the pressure got to me and I dropped all charges and itโ€™s something I regret to this day. He went on to a top Uni and got a really good job but then was arrested for doing the same thing to another girl and I blamed myself for a very long time that I basically reinforced his behaviour, that he thought he got away it once so went on to do it again. Thatโ€™s why I thinks itโ€™s so important to hold people accountable for their behaviour or they will just carry on using said behaviour. Anyway sorry for the rant and well done if you read all that ๐Ÿ‘
I am sorry to hear what happened to you.โค
i never had this experience myself.
But i agree that people should know and be hold accountable for what their behaviour does to others. Never feel guilty, at that moment you did what you could do. The people around should feeling guilty for not making the guy accountable for what he did.

personal story:
my son got bullied real bad a few years back. I went several times to his parents, went to his teacher, went to the boss of the school and they all said it wasn't that worse and the boy was a good kid. My son had to change schools, needed help from a psych and was diagnosed with PTSS.... he was only 9 when he got diagnosed. My son is damaged for life, he has trust issues, has not a lot of friends. And when he was 9 he told me he wanted to die.
Lucky for us a few years later he is happy again.
The boy who did it (he is also 3 years older than my son). Was never hold accountable for it. If he was hold accountable maybe he would change his behaviour.

Edit: forgot to tell, the bully was a son of a family who owns a big factory here in the region. Everybody looking up at them because they have a lot of wealth and local people work in that factory.

My English is not really good when i want to share how i feel about things. I hope my message is understandeble

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I am sorry to hear what happened to you.โค
i never had this experience myself.
But i agree that people should know and be hold accountable for what their behaviour does to others. Never feel guilty, at that moment you did what you could do. The people around should feeling guilty for not making the guy accountable for what he did.

personal story:
my son got bullied real bad a few years back. I went several times to his parents, went to his teacher, went to the boss of the school and they all said it wasn't that worse and the boy was a good kid. My son had to change schools, needed help from a psych and was diagnosed with PTSS.... he was only 9 when he got diagnosed. My son is damaged for life, he has trust issues, has not a lot of friends. And when he was 9 he told me he wanted to die.
Lucky for us a few years later he is happy again.
The boy who did it (he is also 3 years older than my son). Was never hold accountable for it. If he was hold accountable maybe he would change his behaviour.

My English is not really good when i want to share how i feel about things. I hope my message is understandeble
That's is heart breaking, I'm so sorry for your son. I hope he has peace in his life now โค

should i continue with holding my anger for cinnamon or lashing out at her finally cause i want to kill her now like im done with this bullshit from her
I don't think lashing out will do anything other than get you blocked. Just keep reporting for bullying, and maybe step away from her page for awhile

• Heart
should i continue with holding my anger for cinnamon or lashing out at her finally cause i want to kill her now like im done with this bullshit from her
You need to stop. I think this is way too much. Threats and all this kind of rhetoric is wrong. Please don't say this kind of stuff or 'retaliate'.

Reactions: 9
The best thing we can do about cinnamon is just to continue reporting what we see and hope insta finally act, fighting with them is only going to encourage their behaviour

Also no point in trying to have a reasonable conversation because anyone that disagrees gets an instant block

Reactions: 10
Threats to end someoneโ€™s life could get this thread in trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatโ€™s she saying now?

the best thing to do is to continue to report her stories and her account.

Donโ€™t stoop to her level. As the wonderful Michelle Obama said โ€˜when they go low, we go high.โ€™

• Heart
Driving to the track in a McLaren listening to miley Cyrus whilst Lando holds your handโ€ฆ.

Please universe when is it my turn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Driving to the track in a McLaren listening to miley Cyrus whilst Lando holds your handโ€ฆ.

Please universe when is it my turn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw that too. I was like oh please both hands on steering wheel thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚ but they are cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ now i need pic of Heidi, Danielโ€™s parents and then i need to eat a lemon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m crying in single and I donโ€™t even fancy Lando ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.