Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a much lighter note… Was Cinnamon right?!?! Is there drama with Hampster and Lando?!

He’s not gonna be at the race on Sunday after saying continuously over the last few months that it was a guarantee
View attachment 1385208
Hardly any social media this week despite a lot of stuff going on with Quadrant.
View attachment 1385210
He was originally supposed to be at the Krispy Kreme event with Lando this week but ended up not going.
View attachment 1385212

Say it ain’t so!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
JK!!! Although it is all a little odd. Probably Luisa’s fault whatever it is.
I love you so much

Screenshot_20220702_115550.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Patiently waiting for the WAG content so I can judge fashion choices all whilst being dressed like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Special mentions to the jet fuel tshirt that looks like it’s never seen an iron in its life and the groovy chick socks, I am a woman of varied taste πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Patiently waiting for the WAG content so I can judge fashion choices all whilst being dressed like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Special mentions to the jet fuel tshirt that looks like it’s never seen an iron in its life and the groovy chick socks, I am a woman of varied taste πŸ˜‚
I will spare you the photo of me in my grey dressing gown, tshirt and pjs that I reserve fir doing the cleaning in. You look cute, I look like I need an intervention πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm winking
I'm duckfacing
Look!!!
He's holding my haaaand
It's not hinty since we are together
Duuuuh

On the other hand I might like the outfit πŸ˜†except those horrible white bricks πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Are you feeling ok? This is not like you? πŸ˜‚
Have to see the whole pic but yeah πŸ˜…

DDC82D09-DC73-4D88-8F40-F2F691779086.png

Finally a decent bag πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P. S. Cinnamoooooo don't even think to start with "she's always holding her phone" ... She sure does since we, crazy women, made this kind of bags popular for years now πŸ˜… . Not even a lipstick fits inside and we can only dream about our phones πŸ˜‚
Sometimes I feel like an octopuss ffs with my phone, bottle and notebook :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I have that last few pages to catch up on but this CANNOT wait…
My friend just posted a picture of a WHITE ROSE BEAR on her private Snapchat story saying she would die if someone bought her it…I have asked if that is in a good way or a bad way but omg I’m dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I thought we were over these until Feb but apparently not πŸ˜‚

Today has been tit and I’m now half drunk to deal with it. Missed absolutely everything F1 related today - anyone kind enough to give me a rundown of anything juicy I’ve missed while I read through 20 pages? 🀣
I hope your last day was bearable at least!! But think of the excitement you’ve got ahead of you now for the future❀❀

• Haha
  • Wow
Also I have that last few pages to catch up on but this CANNOT wait…
My friend just posted a picture of a WHITE ROSE BEAR on her private Snapchat story saying she would die if someone bought her it…I have asked if that is in a good way or a bad way but omg I’m dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I thought we were over these until Feb but apparently not πŸ˜‚
Nooo πŸ˜‚ my Pinterest board finally recoveredπŸ˜‚ no bears πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Mate it was AWFUL! Neither of my bosses said bye to me, I got like a Β£30 gift and that was it. After seven years. I’m the last of the OG crew to leave and I told my bosses the place was going downhill when I handed my notice in… so I didn’t expect much but still. Left me feeling a bit unappreciated 😭

But I drunk loads of gin and had some friends over for a binge so πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1384862
Shame that is how it ended but gin and desserts are the best way to go πŸ˜‰β€

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.