Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Leaving the negativity that we had to witness this morning behind as we dive head first into Silverstone Week!!
Cars will be back on track in less than 24 hours!!!!!
Welcome to thread #110 nosey bitches!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

90sgirl

VIP Member
C808E109-B339-4EB6-970E-AA889F3082BB.jpeg
5A54D282-0B56-44CF-AC03-AAC08722B115.jpeg

the sun is out but rain forecast for later and there is a random stage coach bus just doing laps of the circuits 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I have never in my life thought that I would side with max, I am supporting him( Max) because I have seen a lot of people like him, a friend of a racist, a cousin of a racist, a classmate of a racist. Imagine you in his shoes, It is never easy to call out a friend when they are racist (believe me, I tried it once and I knew the aftermath). The point I am making is don't concentrate on what a friend says (that friend could be you as well) instead focus on the culprit.

Not my intention to hurt anyone here, you guys were having a pretty good time, I have a guilty feeling that I botched it, but racism is a triggering topic to me, I am finding it hard when it is twisted and focused on something that is insignificant. hope you guys understand
With every respect....racism might be triggering for you and I'm sorry you feel that way, but surely you can see how extra triggering it is for people who actually experience it daily and then have people defend the abusers. Maxs statement isn't insignificant to them...just look at what people of colour who are F1 fans are feeling about this whole situation.

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
*inhales*
*exhales*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE DANIEL

Thanks for always providing me materials of any kind to:
- annoy @Futtrit (basically how fully enjoying tattle started for me)
- thirst
- laugh
- having the urge to run you over with those battery powered cars for kids

We are really opened to share you drivers here but I just know from the other side I'm your favourite. You literally said it

P. S. Tell Michael to answer the goddamn question as he already put askbox

*this is cringey on purpose as your cowboy alter ego is

• Heart
Reactions: 18

itsspa

I am not defending piquet, he is racist he can go to hell for all I care. I have called out a lot of racist people in my life, and in every case, their friends would come and say "oh no she is not a racist, she is a good person" but usually the person would be the first-class bully their friend just doesn't know it. In a case like this, is it fine to focus on this friend and make a drama out of her instead of focusing on the main case raised?. That is what I am against it. Just because max knew nelson doesn't mean we have to analyse every breath he takes and make a drama out of it and leave the main issue unattended. focus on nelson and that idiot bully instead of focusing on max
I think the difference is that Max is one of the poster boys for an international sport which denounces racism within its ranks, and Nelson’s comment seemed to be timed alongside or stem from an incident between Max and Lewis.

Max has a personal affiliation with Nelson and so I think it makes total sense for them to ask Max’s stance given that, alongside his position in the sport, how his supporters have treated Lewis and the context of the remark.

People rightly want to know that their world champion doesn’t support the racist ideals of his partner’s father.

monza

VIP Member
View attachment 1383458

Where exactly does she think Lu's gonna put her phone? Does she not know that women's jeans only have pockets big enough to fit a mosquito's suitcase in them!? Women do this all the damn time cos noone wants us to have proper pockets!
She hold her phone!
She hold his hand!
She smile!

Cinnamoron doing Luisa a favour distracting everybody from that horrible MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK MK bag

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
“As he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally.

This is the whole complete sentence in the autosport, do you really think this makes sense?, he started with something and ended with something totally different. My point is why analyse everything max says?. focus on bernie and nelson and have them accountable. when people focusing on max, the real culprit is escaping.
I think this is a quite extreme thing to say and accuse people of. First of all, that statement makes perfect sense. Second of all, holding Max accountable is perfectly aligned with talking about Bernie and Nelson. Because these things go together. If anything, it's odd to say Max has nothing to do with it when he's literally sitting there defending Nelson.
And for the sake of my mental health, this is the last I'll say about this. Discussing this any further won't do me any good personally, I can't defend why Max's statement is harmful any longer.

• Heart