Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At some point people need to stop coddling him, he has no business as a white man (with his own history of racism might I add) to comment on whether or not Nelson's actions were racist, he literally repeated the same talking points Nelson used in his apology. I get that cryptkeeper is his future father-in-law but come the fuck on. He also doesn't agree with him being banned from the paddock
Yep all of this. All Max needed to do was say it was wrong, end of. This is a non apology really, he's basically saying the same as Piquet... that everyone basically took it the wrong way. And sorry, the education line sounds great but if people don't know in 2022 that these words are unacceptable then that's on them. My mother is 75 and she knows full well that things that were every day use back when she was young are completely unacceptable now and why.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Real life-ing today and tomorrow so just popping in to say:

• Manifesting a Lewis win 🕯🇬🇧
• Piquet is a cnut of the highest order. Vile human. 🤬
• His daughter can get in the bin. 😡
• Max can also fcuk off with his “he’s a good person” drivel. Unfollowed on Socials. 🖕
• Who put 20p in Ecclestone? Stick him back in his tomb with all the other relics. 🤢
• Cinnahun is also a cnut, can fcuk off and really should be grounded for being a despicable human. Stop pretending your sh*t doesn’t stink love. 🤬🖕🤬
• You never realise how much you miss Italian Jesus until you are reminded of his fine self 🇮🇹✝
• Pear is getting hotter and hotter (didn’t think it was possible but yet here we are).🥵

Happy Rawe Ceekend nosey bitches and horny bitches! Let’s hope for a fun (but safe) race for all (and first points for everyone’s fave Haas-hole Prince Mick 🫅)

🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

itsspa

Hello everyone!!!

Thank you for all the Silverstone well wishes - I’ve had the best day today!!

I think the rumours about the fight are true. As I was leaving I stopped by the fan zone/entertainment area and there were police cordoning off an area with police tape - shame people can’t just enjoy themselves!

The rain was definitely as ominous as @90sgirl says - one second it was clear skies and the next a massive wall of black cloud rolled in like something out of a film. I’m sure tomorrow will be even worse 😬

Seeing F1 has really made me appreciate the skill the drivers have even more. I don’t think TV really conveys the speed and precision they drive with - super impressive and sexy - I’m looking at you Pierre

I’ve got loads of pictures and videos so will do a post-Silverstone dump under a spoiler!! Consider me influenced by all the driver dumps

• Heart
Reactions: 21

vaneln

VIP Member
I am so nervous angry everything
Piquet is racist and homophobic

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

monza

VIP Member
Wow, Carmen really said wag time 😇
Wondering if it's gonna be jewelry, clothing line along with PRussel princess once Mercedes starts dominating again
I don't have nothing against it, it's just funny to me how she went from Justine to Sandy in 2 seasons 🙈

waiting for "your girl Heidi..." 🥊

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Aidil hoq was your lasr day????
Mate it was AWFUL! Neither of my bosses said bye to me, I got like a £30 gift and that was it. After seven years. I’m the last of the OG crew to leave and I told my bosses the place was going downhill when I handed my notice in… so I didn’t expect much but still. Left me feeling a bit unappreciated 😭

But I drunk loads of gin and had some friends over for a binge so 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻😂

1656713879175.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

aidil

VIP Member
One of the patient care assistants has made a chocolate Guinness cake for me 🥺💜 Complete with sharps bin on the side cos we’re all grotty 😂

1656670250046.jpeg

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
One day I’ll shut up about this I promise but not today, this is the first thing that’s made me happy all day long
Daniel’s face when he realizes he’s fucked up is sending me
1656611567259.png

• Haha
  • Heart
But then he went on to say “As he said, it can be interpreted in two ways, and of course people pick up on the bad side and it gets really blown out of proportion, because I know Nelson personally." - this unravels every good word he may or may not have said before. Of course he won't say it's a great word and people should use it more often, he knows how incredibly stupid that would be. But this sentence in particular and him thinking he knows what's racist behaviour or not, if Nelson was being racist or not, as a white man is baffling. He doesn't get to decide if he's expressed racist behaviour or not.

Well I think one can do both as they're both really bad - they should both be addressed. I can like Max but still call him out on his bullshit.
Yeah agree 100%. Max hasn't helped himself and to be honest, we surround ourselves with the people who we admire and respect...his circle isn't looking great on these fronts and his history is fairly chequered. It's certainly been a sour start to the British GP and Lewis must be sick to the back teeth of having to talk about this again and again.

Reactions: 19

lni33

VIP Member
Can we all just acknowledge the fact that she’s attacking Luisa when Lando is literally next to her in two hoodies and a Union Jack bucket hat?

Like hello? 😂

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Right all caught up…

*all together now*
🎵Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Danielllll. Happy birthday to youuuuuuu.🎵

Good luck for you last day today @aidil ❤❤I also want to say that due to ky Covid brain I wasn’t really able to properly process thoughts and respond to some of the messages being posted yesterday regarding what Max said relating to NP. But I would like to say that I agree with @imolathesecond and @1millionjellybeans and anyone else who were saying similar points to them. I don’t want to start the conversation again as I understand that it may be upsetting for some people and that we all want to focus on something more positive today i.e. the driving DRs birthday but I didn’t want to moment just now to kind of pass without making my opinions clear ❤❤

Also want to say @90sgirl and @itsspa and anyone else at Silverstone today have the BEST BEST BEST BEST time!!! We cannot wait for a Tattle picture spam 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Posted something similar on the other thread but has anyone seen the Piers Morgan /Ecclestone interview tonight? He dismissed Lewis’s comments as nonsense and proceeded to try and defend himself.

Around the 25th minute, he refers to Lewis as a “coloured driver”. He also goes onto to say that he’s never met a “coloured” person he doesn’t like.

This guy should not be given a platform. It’s beyond crazy now. And then Ecclestone wonders why Lewis feels certain older voices in F1 should not be given a voice?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Blablabla29

VIP Member
This pic is everything 😂😂 I really need that after all the horrible things of the past few days. I can't stop playing it on a loop and laughing since the video came out 😂

Screenshot_20220630-204818_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart