Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Paddle session done. I completely underestimated the wind so this was waaaay harder than I planned. I doubt I will be able to lift a spoon tomorrow 😆

On the other hand I'm sure Port Cop when he sees me in Hungary will be like "wow, look at her sexy legs, I really should work on mine"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
I imagine Fernando to be the kind of guy that fucks hard and fast thinking it makes him hot shit when actually it’s boring AF and makes you feel like a soulless hole (oddly specific cos I’ve been there 🙄).

• Haha
  • Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Fernando is apparently the biggest shagger in the paddock and had shagged over 1000 women. I'd say he's a master at it, in an efficient way.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 25/30 year old Fernando would absolutely not give a shit about going down but 40 year old Fernando...yes he would. There's no way he's not giving it to Andrea. Look how in 💜💙 they are.

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Happy 107 nosey bitches.
Covid really been kicking my butt. Hopefully turned a corner at last.
What have I missed?
Hope you feel better soon. In the news lately:
- Yuki said on stream that he has a girlfriend.
- Apparently Zhou also has a girlfriend
- Our favorite slag is slagging with Kika in Paris.
- Daniel is commiting fashion crimes on a daily basis with his mates in the states (and had almost been eat by a bear 😂)
- Lot of thirsting, not as much as thread #69 but still a lot 😂😂

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Did all our thirsting cause tattle to break? Maybe that was the tattle version of an ice bath 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So I'm calling it a day as well, I'm leaving you with awkward Daniel trying to flirt with Lando and Daniel getting jealous at the other guy asking Lando on a night out ✌🏼❤ bonne nuit mes cheries, rêve de scories (slags?) ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
This is hilarious! That’s why I feel he wouldn’t know. He’s just so pretty. Charles is good looking just by human standards. Lando is good looking for an F1 driver so he has to try a little harder.
Lando’s like cute, pretty boy vibes. Charles is drop dead hot. Would do both in a heartbeat, I’ll find my own clit, it’s fine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart