Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Can we make Yuki cheating on Pierre (but like for real, not our version) the new F1 meme of the month please?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You make him work for it babe! What’s he done? Men are the worst honestly, why do they always act like twats after you’ve returned from a long day at work too?! I will join you down the Tumblr fanfic rabbit hole, oh Pierre! 🥵
Our eldest came downstairs to show me her prom dress, looking beautiful, she's stunning and rather than just say how lovely she looked, he bloody criticised the size of the slit up the side and the fit meaning I had a inconsolable sobbing 18 year old refusing to come out of her bedroom. He's just a dick sometimes and doesn't think before he speaks. I'm so mad I still can't go to bed 😡.
I bet Pierre would have said the right thing. In French too which makes everything sound 100% more beautiful.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pfff all the "gossip pages" are claiming there are rumors that the squids broke up because "there is no way she is in Monaco while Lando isn't here" and "she only posts old stories/pics to make everyone believe that everything is good".... And of course "someone" told them 🙄🙄
no it makes total sense she's in Monaco alone. i think she's done it before. its better than having to be in the UK for a day and fly back. I do think that maybe mclaren or FAI jet was like yes we will fly you back and forth to MTC but not your girlfriend too. So this just makes it easier. plus i mean she spends as much time there as porto anyway... i mean we know they share a clothing collection. anyway sure lando is back in monaco and squids be squealing soon

Jessicam1712

Bonjour, bonjour. Coincidence 🤔. One of 3 people with Kika post a story at the same restaurant and same night club than one of Pierre's friend.

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
ohh cinnamon telling people to respect yuki's privacy...
Screenshot_20220623_171458_com.instagram.android.jpg

*totally think he should get privacy but it's ironic she is saying that

• Haha
Screenshot_20220623-184134_Chrome.jpg

Just snuck a look at Tattle as it's quiet at work and am surprised that the thought of K Mag fucking me against a high rise window has caused some serious knicker twitches. Who knew?

• Haha
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
idk what's going on with my hormones but i just had a 5 minute mental breakdown about the caption... from 6 months ago, which u have read multiple times before

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I truly wanted to sleep but WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY it really keeps getting worse, please boys just stop wearing clothes - I’m not joking (mainly @ Daniel but also Michael)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
If tattle ever completely breaks let's find each other with #freejenson under Pierre's posts

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Nooo look what pops up my fyp on insta

Remember this is miss "i "accidently" post a story of Lando "dancing" with Luisa and get kick out of the yacht"... Ah that was the good times 😂😂

I want to know what happened there

• Haha
Reactions: 12