Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
I didn't choose Max to be my guy because of his bed skills I think he is too sappy there 🀐 donvt understand why is usually assumed aggresive in bed πŸ˜…

I think Carlos should be higher on the lists. He is slaaaag and a half on the inside
Spanish men are lazy and selfish in bed.

This isn’t just an assumption. I have field experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

90sgirl

VIP Member
I-
What does Enaam expect? Good job Juri for not calling someone a terrorist to their face? Like wow he’s done the absolute bare minimum, good job!
View attachment 1361733
What’s really bugging me is all the he made a mistake. Yes, he made a mistake saying it on stream and just because he’s not racist to your face doesn’t me he doesn’t hold those beliefs and like we said yesterday a word like that doesn’t just come out so casually if you don’t use it regularly.

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
It is truly horrific what is happening in America. My heart goes out to any woman in America. It is reprehensible that in 2022, rights and choices are being taken away from women. Unfortunately, lives will be lost in vain as a result of this ruling.

• Heart
This just popped up on my insta and seeing as it's a Kimi thread, seemed pertinent. Love a bit of Kimi...I'm a sucker for all things Nordic.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Is Luisa working on any big secret project ?. In last 30 days she did like more or less 5 modelling works. In the beginning I feel like she used to do a lot.
I think since she mainly does bikini shoots there's not a lot to do, aren't they typically done pre-summer so the campaigns are out by summer? This is probably her holiday time.

Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Good new for this thread, she’s turning these posts into a series it seems. Called Formula fucking. God whoever is behind that blog, I love you to pieces. Please join Tattle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11