Formula One Wags #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean I can profess my love for Kimi for a whole thread? 😮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On kika recent story she is probably there for work another portuguese model/influencer is there and posted the same story.

Reactions: 7
Not loving landos new merch, it’s his home race and it don’t really scream britan to me 😂

Reactions: 6
*Whispers*
I don't like Kimi
Never did
Was scared of him when I was little

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not loving landos new merch, it’s his home race and it don’t really scream britan to me 😂
They did a full article on why he chose it:

I'm not British so I have no idea but it's just the regular merch in a different colour scheme? I don't get it 😂

Reactions: 5
This is my favourite Kimi moment ever

A close second is him DNFing in Monaco and going on his yacht to drink straight after

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On kika recent story she is probably there for work another portuguese model/influencer is there and posted the same story.

Makes sense. A bit of hints would have been entertaining though😂 Back then during the churros and trees stories I already stumbled across this thread and it was funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They did a full article on why he chose it:

I'm not British so I have no idea but it's just the regular merch in a different colour scheme? I don't get it 😂
As soon as I think of British I’m thinking red white and blue, he’s basically picked quadrant colours to be clever probs to be able to flog it on the quadrant site too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
idk what's going on with my hormones but i just had a 5 minute mental breakdown about the caption... from 6 months ago, which u have read multiple times before

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.