Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi,

long term lurker here. Been lurking since somewhere around the squids in Croatia,so quite some time already. Never joined since I’m finishing my masters and never had time to add anything. Also don’t really know that much so don’t know how substanial my contributions will be but I’ll try to keep up! Thanks already for the constant entertainment and feeding my procrastination with a lot of fun for the last couple of months ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Minttu

VIP Member
Good morning girls 🧡 I'm definitely lurking this week, but I'm laughing so much 😂😂 I'm leaving for a bachelorette weekend tonight. My first free weekend after 2 years 😂😭 hope that everyone is okay . Good luck @Minttu ❤❤❤ I love when i wake up and there is a DR spam 😂 thankfully “normal” clothes 😂 hoodie is okay . But not my vibe 😂
Have a nice day girls ❤ Miss you
Let's just say, i will be driving for nine hours with a trailer to my car in two weeks 🎉🎉 I frikkin' did it!! 🥰

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
But on another note, Im not sure how you are all spending your Friday evenings Tattle, but I have just finished a 5km trail race! My first proper race since I done this exact one in 2019, obviously pre-COVID. Not my best performance but glad that I got out a done it - very much in a running mood right now, so glad that I got out and done it and it sparking something in me rn☺

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Happy new thread! 🥂

Important stuff first.....

I think George would definitely know how to 'please' and keep eye contact.

Lando probably shit before LuiSquid but now probably wants to make her happy every time. (Sorry mnz)

Kev is a fucking fuck king and again with the constant eye contact.

I think Carlos has a small dick and I just can't imagine him hammering away at Isa. She seems quite physically awkward so surely not a red hot sex life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Guys I just realized that I’d have so much time for F1 next semester because I’ll have a lot of down time in the lab waiting for things - but it’ll mostly be the winter break 😭 like I get maybe 6 races I can enjoy guilt free before the winter break 🥺

Carlos is 100% 😂 I agree with Lando because as much as I love him I just don’t think he’s THAT good 😂 but Charles idk, I feel like he either wouldn’t bother or he’d go full out - can’t make up my mind
I feel like Charles was with Giada since he was a child and Charlotte gives me vanilla subservient vibes, and there was definite overlap between them so I don't know if Charles has had a woman teach him yet. Unless his eyes were opened by whatever DR had him do in Vegas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Too many emotions and not enough words to describe them and process my emotions right now…forever grateful that, despite everything, I live in a country where my basic rights as a woman are protected.
To all of you in the US, I am sorry 😞 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Here's more of the quote:
He has suggested the seven-time champion will still be “very successful” when he leaves F1 due to his other interests. Speaking to the Convex Conversation Podcast, Stewart said: “It’s time for him to resign.

“He’s got music, he’s got culture, he loves clothing and the rag trade would be absolutely suitable for him. I’m sure he’ll be very successful because he’s been earning a huge amount of money, rightfully so because he’s been the best of his time.”

1) only an old man says "rag trade" 2) everything he lists that Lewis has "got" outside of racing feels condescending and 3) I think it's absurd to call for his retirement less than 1/2 of a season in and the man just fucking battled to the death last season for the championship. After winning 7. Stewart and anyone else that calls for his retirement can take a seat.
How fucking dismissive to call it the rag trade as well. I don't give a fuck where Jackie Stewart was brought up or how working class he was, he knows rag trade is a minimising term to use. How come he's not calling for all the other drivers who aren't doing well this season and who haven't won 7 WDC titles to retire as well? What about Alonso?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MissF1

VIP Member
Pfff all the "gossip pages" are claiming there are rumors that the squids broke up because "there is no way she is in Monaco while Lando isn't here" and "she only posts old stories/pics to make everyone believe that everything is good".... And of course "someone" told them 🙄🙄
Jokes on them. Sis has the code for the door and knows the cleaning ladies name.
She’s in there chillin like…
1656005853221.gif

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I-
What does Enaam expect? Good job Juri for not calling someone a terrorist to their face? Like wow he’s done the absolute bare minimum, good job!
View attachment 1361733
I went to see some comments earlier and the way some people try to defend him is just 🤢. Most of them are like "but he just said it in the heat of a moment, he didn't mean it", and i'm like what? If you can say this so casually while playing a videogame it shows that you are kind of used to say it in your everyday life. I'm sorry but even in my biggest rage i would never even think of saying this kind of words...

• Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Fair play to Heidi for posting this. Apologies in advance to the DR stans, but I hope she teaches him a bit about why this is so fucking regressive before he goes full "Texas is great, USA USA" at Austin.
Couldn't agree more. I'm so pissed today. Even though I knew it was coming I'm still reeling.

• Sad
  • Heart