Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
can I unlurk?
Might not be able to post as much as you lot, but I'm of the older generation when Jaques Villeneuve was hot and had hair. Always supported RB, which is kind of fortunate because my youngest child is marrying one if their factory team, so have to support Max and Checo, though will always have a soft spot for Danny Ric.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure if this was posted - sorry for the repeat. But good to see Heidi supporting womens rights. I am so glad Daniel is dating a woman who shows support for real issues and not just an influencer lifestyle.
View attachment 1367277
Fair play to Heidi for posting this. Apologies in advance to the DR stans, but I hope she teaches him a bit about why this is so fucking regressive before he goes full "Texas is great, USA USA" at Austin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

monza

VIP Member
*Whispers*
I don't like Kimi
Never did
Was scared of him when I was little

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

90sgirl

VIP Member
Ok funny real life story from work today but I’ve got this nonverbal boy in my class been teaching him for about 8 months now and he’s not said a word but today he turned around to me and told me to fuck off. I’ve never been so shocked or wanted to laugh so hard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

90sgirl

VIP Member
So I sent that George picture to my sister with a couple of thirsty comments and this is the reply I got 😂
BABDC889-170F-4BBE-85CD-F6C32E17F5FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

spielberg

VIP Member
quick opinions on the outfit for my nephews confirmation please... it's a traditional austrian dress which my grandma bought when she was in her 20s/30s - the apron i bought specifically for that event because the original apron was the same colour
IMG_20220624_175459.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

valen_

Found the video of Yuki talking about his gf!
He says they’ve been ”kind of dating” for 2 months

• Heart
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I-
What does Enaam expect? Good job Juri for not calling someone a terrorist to their face? Like wow he’s done the absolute bare minimum, good job!
View attachment 1361733
This attitude of "well, he was always lovely to me so he can't possibly be a bad person" is such bollix. Of course he's not going to racist to your face, he knows that's not acceptable so he keeps it away for when he thinks he's safe to say it, when he's with people like him.

Couldn't agree more. I'm so pissed today. Even though I knew it was coming I'm still reeling.
It's horrific. It's something I sadly have to deal with and am lucky to live in a country that knows these things are never taken lightly. This isn't just about the cliche idea of young women getting drunk and making allegedly "bad choices", this is about women having to make the most heartbreaking decisions about much wanted children with conditions that may give them no quality of life. My thoughts are with every woman in the USA today, quite how so few people can overturn such a huge piece of legislation has floored me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

StellaLuna

Not sure if this was posted - sorry for the repeat. But good to see Heidi supporting womens rights. I am so glad Daniel is dating a woman who shows support for real issues and not just an influencer lifestyle.
48259DB8-E18A-4043-951D-12750A90C611.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17