Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
I think I can hear my parents having sex. They better not conceive a Maisie Junior.

can’t believe this, I am the only one in this household who’s aloud to be sexual

• Haha
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It's horrific. It's something I sadly have to deal with and am lucky to live in a country that knows these things are never taken lightly. This isn't just about the cliche idea of young women getting drunk and making allegedly "bad choices", this is about women having to make the most heartbreaking decisions about much wanted children with conditions that may give them no quality of life. My thoughts are with every woman in the USA today, quite how so few people can overturn such a huge piece of legislation has floored me.
It’s a truly dark day for women in the US and I’m so sorry to each and everyone of them. I don’t know how this can happen in 2022.
In Germany, they overruled a law today that was prohibiting doctors from giving out information about abortions legally. While that particular law was regressive as fuck in itself, I’m glad it’s gone now and I can only hope that perhaps one day with new judges at the Supreme Court things will change in the US ❤

I’m floored that the US gets 3 races with no one complaining about their human rights situation and gun laws etc but they shit on every country where people aren’t white for their humanitarian situation. It’s the double standards that are infuriating. Not to say any country is inherently bad or good, they all have good and bad sides - but when it comes to predominantly white countries people tend to look away much more.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
i saw an interesting tweet pointing out how stewart is referred to as “sir jackie stewart” but hamilton is not referred to as “sir lewis hamilton” 🙄😡
Yep, the micro aggressions are real. If it was another racing driver that was being spoken about they would have been titled correctly.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
YES!! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO RETURN HOME FROM WORK TO YOU THIRSTY SLAGS. Especially cos I had a dirty Pierre dream last night 😂✌🏻

1655922903738.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Ha, me too!
He didn't work there when they met but had worked with them briefly when he was in Uni. Had a phone call one day to offer him a job, they discussed it and had packed up and left for MK within a week. Don't blame them to be fair.
The nice thing is she isn't much of a fan, and he's a very very nice bloke who asks me to go to events with him... Thanks to Covid I've now missed a Christmas Party and last summers party. This summer its bloody on and I am absolutely going.
We have an insider!!

Can you put a laxative in Karen Horners drink if you see him at a party?! Pretty please!!!!

208AF6BE-2E3A-4B05-B440-D2F2BA092303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
For me Goldman Sachs is one if the biggest finance firms here and well its hard to describe but theor pickets are endless and I don't exactly trust them.or the idea of net zero goals. Frankly there's something going on there. A tax break or way to move profits around something they get out of this other than just helping mclaren.
All of that said media obligations are one thing. But sponser obligations are like a dog and pony show... amd lando is definitely the dog jumping through hoops for It... as he should... beingbthe face of mclaren. But his face in the lobby of Goldman Sachs execs is just something I never thought I'd see. So well done Zak on that sponsership... I just hope it doesn't come at a cost.
The team is part owned by Bahrain, part owned by Saudi Arabia, a dodgy bank sponsor is hardly going to sink the ethics levels much lower than they already are. But I do agree with your point.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I'm off to bed. I hope to not wake up to a new thread tomorrow morning because we seem to be in one of our crazy moment 😂.
Bonne nuit tout le monde. Faites de beaux rêves! A demain 😁

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member

Never been happier to see Daniel in a tracksuit (even if it does have his name plastered down the side) 🤣

and why does Micheal look like the only one wearing hiking appropriate attire.

*edit
Forget previous statement I have just seen the back 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1365829
Anyone else think it's rude of him to be near a river in the US like this and not have recreated Valterri's iconic photo?

• Haha
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member

Never been happier to see Daniel in a tracksuit (even if it does have his name plastered down the side) 🤣

and why does Micheal look like the only one wearing hiking appropriate attire.

*edit
Forget previous statement I have just seen the back 🤦‍♀️
8630E519-F141-4A93-A0F9-28DA3790ACB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I legit thought my computer was dying on me and I'd have to run to the Apple store with this thread here being the thing they'll see when looking at it. I never felt more like crying than I did a few seconds ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13