Formula 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to hear George Russell has been officially reconfirmed for Williams next year. He didn't deserve to lose his seat.

Am looking forward to this two-day format at Imola. Any big accident this morning will surely put said driver out of qualifying of a big rebuild is needed. Drivers have nearly no experience of the track, it's gonna be exciting I hope.

Reactions: 3
Glad to hear George Russell has been officially reconfirmed for Williams next year. He didn't deserve to lose his seat.

Am looking forward to this two-day format at Imola. Any big accident this morning will surely put said driver out of qualifying of a big rebuild is needed. Drivers have nearly no experience of the track, it's gonna be exciting I hope.
me too, it was also nice to hear that alonso has said george is the one to watch in the future. that must mean a lot to him.

i hope it’s exciting too, this season has just had something different to it and it’s made it really interesting/ exciting

Reactions: 4
So today was a good session, however I am furious with race direction for letting Q2 start with a tractor on the track given Jules Bianchi’s crash was under somewhat similar conditions.

Reactions: 1
So today was a good session, however I am furious with race direction for letting Q2 start with a tractor on the track given Jules Bianchi’s crash was under somewhat similar conditions.
That was an absolute disgrace! Charlie Whiting will be turning in his grave for the decision. Michael Masi is just not fit for the job.

Well this is going to be less of an F1 race and more a Wacky Race.

I fully expect this race to start under safety car, I just wish it wasn't going to because I want to see this lot close together in to turn one.

• Haha
Just want to say I was gutted for Perez that Stroll beat him to Pole yesterday. I'm thrilled that it's mixed up (not a Lewis/Mercedes fan) but really wanted Perez to trump Stroll.

Just want to say I was gutted for Perez that Stroll beat him to Pole yesterday. I'm thrilled that it's mixed up (not a Lewis/Mercedes fan) but really wanted Perez to trump Stroll.
Yeah, same. It such a shame Perez looks like he won't be in F1 next year. He deserves a seat, like Hulkenberg.

Decent race, amazing there wasn't a full SC.

As a side note, does anyone play Fantasy F1, we could have a Tattle league next year!

incredible race today!! i was actually a little emotional!
I cried a little watching Seb speaking to Lewis before he got out of the car.

• Heart
Certainly wasnt't the chaotic race I expected given the conditions.

Nice to see Seb on the podium again, I was surprisingly moved by Hamilton winning the title.

Perez deserves a drive, Red Bull as much as they are desperate to keep Albon, should probably sign him.

Definitely up for fantasy F1 😊. I didn't do one for this year, but did the official one last year. I came about middle of everyone I think.

Reactions: 2
I will try and remember to set it up. Was thinking I'd do it next year before the season start, but I could maybe do it now. I will investigate 😀

I gotta create it next year before the season starts 😀

Last edited:
Charles' post race radio made me very upset, but I totally get it. I think most of us would react the same in his position.

Decent race, amazing there wasn't a full SC.

As a side note, does anyone play Fantasy F1, we could have a Tattle league next year!

I cried a little watching Seb speaking to Lewis before he got out of the car.
Yes I played F1 fantasy and got a medal for a decent finish 😁😁😁 my better half works in F1 this does not give me advantage... however it’s a shame Perez has no drive he did really well.... Seb will definitely feature in my team though 😁😁😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.