Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
Oh Max!! My heart when he found out it was deleted for track limits 💔

Pleased for Lando - killing it so far this year 🧡💙

Reactions: 12

HaloGirl

VIP Member
So Kelly Piquet daughter of Nelson, is now seeing Max....The father of her baby is Dannil Kvyat.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Guys, whoever mentioned Seb and a farm yesterday clearly had an influence on me. My dream last night was me on a farm in Switzerland with Seb, eating kebabs in an orchard 😂🤷. Said to my husband this morning it was a very pleasant dream and I was just thankful I wasn't sharing a kebab with Stroll or something (or Mazepin, eeesh can you imagine?! 😬).

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Its being reported that Mercedes are planning on replacing Bottas with Russell before the end of the season...

• Wow

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I am not a massive merc fan but I love the gesture Toto has made to let grosjean drive at the French GP. Nice for Roman to end on a happier memory.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Looks like a typical PR response. The younger drivers today and their teams are so aware of their image. Can you imagine Kimi or Hamilton or Rosberg apologising to each other after their runs back in the day.
It's a Toto demanded apology basically.

Toto has spat his dummy out because failing Bottas is being shown up by Russell in a donkey Williams, and is being shown as being wrong for not promoting Russell to the Mercedes team.

I am a bit pissed of with Toto saying that Russell shouldn't have gone for the move because it was against a Mercedes and Williams are a Mercedes customer and he a Mercedes driver etc. I'm not saying there isn't learning opportunity for Russell, but really, Bottas shouldn't have been anywhere near a Williams. Just shows how poorly Bottas performed.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This really pissed me off. I kept checking and nothing.

Then there was the sarcastic comment from Lewis that 'it wasn't the car he left' when he returned for Abu Dhabi.

Seriously though, why do you possibly need/want 50million a year. What is it being spent on.
There are some people who always say the Hamilton hate/dislike is race related. And I accept there are some racist cunts that don't like him because he is black.

But Christ he comes across so poorly at times, so fake and on the radio post-race. He doesn't come across as particularly likeable. He elevates himself above everyone else, distances from everyone and you don't see a person, but see a hyper manufactured image he curates. It's just actually so easy to dislike him. And the lack of appreciation for George's effort is either absolute height of rudeness, or fear for his own position and his fragile ego.

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Hi all just a post from me to make it clear. Daniel Ricciardo is mine.

As you were 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Kasper10

Anyone else spend most of the race watching the positions on the left because the cameras fixated on top 3/4 even when there's a gap up front?

• Heart

Raquencha

Chatty Member
My small child needed a poo came back and Hamilton, bottas and Russell had crashed! Her timing is impeccable. Will catch up with highlights later. Pleased for verstappen and Lando

• Haha