Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He shouldn’t have to pay for her . She has never worked a day in her life

She is desperate for attention and the cameras .. max won’t stay with her long term

Think it was more for max.. Dutch are notoriously cheap with money
That’s a bit harsh - doesn’t her modelling, blogging, Max cheerleading count?

Reactions: 2
Brutal! Really respect her choice to privacy to be honest, she’s not trying to get famous for being a wag or wanting limelight, just supporting.

Brutal! Really respect her choice to privacy to be honest, she’s not trying to get famous for being a wag or wanting limelight, just supporting.
Just fell down the lepetitefrenchie rabbit hole 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Just fell down the lepetitefrenchie rabbit hole 🙈
@bettywhowho Stay strong 👊 Frenchie is twisted like a pickle jar.

F1 fandom is fkn creepy especially when it comes to wags (particulary popular wags) and wagsf1 account hosts are the worst. I've seen them post a piece of footage from williams garage because Carmen's forehead was visible above someones shoulder... 😬 also, no criticism or discussion is allowed there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@bettywhowho Stay strong 👊 Frenchie is twisted like a pickle jar.

F1 fandom is fkn creepy especially when it comes to wags (particulary popular wags) and wagsf1 account hosts are the worst. I've seen them post a piece of footage from williams garage because Carmen's forehead was visible above someones shoulder... 😬 also, no criticism or discussion is allowed there.
Lol, they are! I saw today a pic of Toto tagged as Tiffany. Took me a min to realise, they meant the small piece of blonde hair in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, they are! I saw today a pic of Toto tagged as Tiffany. Took me a min to realise, they meant the small piece of blonde hair in the corner.
I saw that 😂😂😂😂 they get sooo possessive and act like they know all of them personally it’s so weird 😂

I’m just so nosy what I say 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do not get what Frenchie's problem is. It is one thing Justine's ig is private, but she will still get papped. Mick is a big deal. Maybe that hurts.
If the theories of it being Charlotte are correct it’s very possible Linda just hasn’t made an effort with her and Charlotte has taken that very personally. Elena and Linda seem to really get on so maybe Char is annoyed no one likes her 😂 Isa rarely goes to races so Char doesn’t have a garage counterpart to be pally with and probably hates Linda is getting attention.

Reactions: 7
If the theories of it being Charlotte are correct it’s very possible Linda just hasn’t made an effort with her and Charlotte has taken that very personally. Elena and Linda seem to really get on so maybe Char is annoyed no one likes her 😂 Isa rarely goes to races so Char doesn’t have a garage counterpart to be pally with and probably hates Linda is getting attention.
Exactly. Someone is getting more attention than her. Young Schumacher having a girlfriend was a shocker and the investigation that was carried on her... holy fk. And then Linda and Nando still being together despite rumours, made fanpages really wët.
Not to mention, Cha' (wtf is this nickname?) is by nature a mean girl.

Yes, probably that. Still like a psycho. :LOL:
Also those comments like "leave them alone". Come on, most of us don't even know their full names or age, we only care about the gossip part. Most F1 fans don't care about the gfs at all. Non F1 people can't name a driver. Lewis got called a nascar driver in the US. They are not A list celebs.

@Janedoe Was there a post about Linda as well? Petite is being very mean. Justine looks lovely.

Sameee! How you even say it? Sha? Or like in dance, cha cha cha?
yes Sha. It’s such a stupid nickname

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do not get what Frenchie's problem is. It is one thing Justine's ig is private, but she will still get papped. Mick is a big deal. Maybe that hurts.
Sorry I don't get that thing either. So this Frenchie thing means about Justine walking the dogs. Erm dogs need walking?! But also means her Instagram is private. Is this Frenchie a teenager or something? How childish can you get? Mick is the famous one so concentrate on him. Justine obviously not interested in being followed by kids!

Lol girls I got some news

I got booked with a couple of other girls for a photo shoot and Isa is one of the girls, we signed to the same agency, well I joined recently.

I got booked with a couple of other girls for a photo shoot and Isa is one of the girls, we signed to the same agency, well I joined recently. Think I should try to be friends with her?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.