Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Janedoe Was there a post about Linda as well? Petite is being very mean. Justine looks lovely.

yes Sha. It’s such a stupid nickname
I meant Justine my brain doesn’t work today 😅 but same applies really Justine seems to be well liked and isn’t shoving Mick down anyone’s throat, isn’t trying to grab the spotlight and seems like a nice private girl. I cannot imagine Mick ever being with a fame hungry girl that Schumachers are not the family for that AT ALL. Firstly she will know Michael’s true condition which in itself is a big enough secret that I imagine it’s very hard to Mick to have found a girl to trust. With Justine being a family friend I think it works very well on a relationship level and a trust level. Char probably can’t handle the idea that someone is getting attention by just being them rather than flogging overpriced sharpie trainers.

Reactions: 7
I meant Justine my brain doesn’t work today 😅 but same applies really Justine seems to be well liked and isn’t shoving Mick down anyone’s throat, isn’t trying to grab the spotlight and seems like a nice private girl. I cannot imagine Mick ever being with a fame hungry girl that Schumachers are not the family for that AT ALL. Firstly she will know Michael’s true condition which in itself is a big enough secret that I imagine it’s very hard to Mick to have found a girl to trust. With Justine being a family friend I think it works very well on a relationship level and a trust level. Char probably can’t handle the idea that someone is getting attention by just being them rather than flogging overpriced sharpie trainers.
So true! Mick needs someone discreet!

Reactions: 5
Also politely offer Isa some yoga or ballet, to learn how to stand straight. She is way too pretty to stand like Quasimodo.
Being very civil here, Ruby! She needs to continue being Quasimodo get the boot and then you run in, upright and all and sweep Carlos off his feet, no? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being very civil here, Ruby! She needs to continue being Quasimodo get the boot and then you run in, upright and all and sweep Carlos off his feet, no? 😂😂😂
Ohh I wish! I find her gorgeous, and want to slap her neck to hold it straight at the same time. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right …on a Danny Ric fan page …can someone explain the context …I’m confused as a baby raccoon
4B33E838-3518-4933-84F6-11B4DCA5E3D3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That is Cate, this is Kate :LOL:
Pierre's ex with C is with Illiott.
I think if your name is any form of Katerina, you should dm him.
Ffs!! Ngl, I feel better knowing I’m on the right track with the names. Thought I’d let me knowledge go down the drain for a minute 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh good she really wants people to know 😂 being subtle isn’t her thing ey 😂🙈

yeah I saw that picture I don’t get where either have come from???

Ahhh they’ve explained….

Don’t know how they get away with it when she’s private 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh good she really wants people to know 😂 being subtle isn’t her thing ey 😂🙈

yeah I saw that picture I don’t get where either have come from???

Ahhh they’ve explained….

Don’t know how they get away with it when she’s private 🤔
I don't get it. They try to tell Heidi is only pretending to be with Daniel? I mean, why would she?

Reactions: 4
Watch the rest of the stories saying she moved to New York to pursue her acting career now she seems like she’s just thrown it all always and making herself look desperate and all this and why aren’t her friends and family stopping her. It’s sooo funny 😂 acting like they know them personally off a couple of insta stories 😂😂

Yeah making out like she’s posting old pics to pretend she’s with Daniel 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.