Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that Katerina always seems to be in Dubai by herself, without her best friends or family. I'm all for solo travel but it is an odd place for a young woman to be going back and forth between as there isn't actually much to do there after you've visited once. Plus we are also in a pandemic, regardless of people being vaccinated... there aren't many things to do other than dining out and go shopping. I mean, she never posts photos of her inside an office or an apartment... only hotel mirror room selfies. It's always the same room, too. Not saying she's doing this or that but it is quite strange and there are a few possibilities I guess.

Either her dad lives in Dubai and her mum lives in Spain, so she is in between the two and he pays for her? Or Pierre is there lol... but wouldn't Pierre spend most of his time in Italy at or near the AlphaTauri headquarters for training purposes? I'm not too sure, perhaps someone else knows? Anyway, just an assumption.

Kelly Piquet seems to be picking up sponsorships with APM Monaco, Dior and Gianvito Rossi, to name a few... since her and Max Verstappen's relationship became public. I even noticed Giada Gianni was sponsored by APM Monaco, I guess it's great marketing for these brands haha.

I know Giada is an ex-wag but I'm happy that she found someone who really seems to love her. It is quite hurtful that happening to anyone in the first place but to then always see someone who did you a bit dirty and your ex-friend on the news/social media... it would all be a bit much and painful I'm sure. I know she came onto social media and was calm about it but I'm sure that was her putting on a strong face so people wouldn't write stories about her or something.

Interestingly, her boyfriend seems to be a real estate agent... I'm curious, do Monaco real estate agents make bank since the property in Monaco/South of France is so expensive? There are so many of them and it's such a small location.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have noticed that Katerina always seems to be in Dubai by herself, without her best friends or family. I'm all for solo travel but it is an odd place for a young woman to be going back and forth between as there isn't actually much to do there after you've visited once. Plus we are also in a pandemic, regardless of people being vaccinated... there aren't many things to do other than dining out and go shopping. I mean, she never posts photos of her inside an office or an apartment... only hotel mirror room selfies. It's always the same room, too. Not saying she's doing this or that but it is quite strange and there are a few possibilities I guess.

Either her dad lives in Dubai and her mum lives in Spain, so she is in between the two and he pays for her? Or Pierre is there lol... but wouldn't Pierre spend most of his time in Italy at or near the AlphaTauri headquarters for training purposes? I'm not too sure, perhaps someone else knows? Anyway, just an assumption.

Kelly Piquet seems to be picking up sponsorships with APM Monaco, Dior and Gianvito Rossi, to name a few... since her and Max Verstappen's relationship became public. I even noticed Giada Gianni was sponsored by APM Monaco, I guess it's great marketing for these brands haha.

I know Giada is an ex-wag but I'm happy that she found someone who really seems to love her. It is quite hurtful that happening to anyone in the first place but to then always see someone who did you a bit dirty and your ex-friend on the news/social media... it would all be a bit much and painful I'm sure. I know she came onto social media and was calm about it but I'm sure that was her putting on a strong face so people wouldn't write stories about her or something.

Interestingly, her boyfriend seems to be a real estate agent... I'm curious, do Monaco real estate agents make bank since the property in Monaco/South of France is so expensive? There are so many of them and it's such a small location.

I think Katerina posted being in Dubai with her dad. If it was not just a holiday, my guess is he is working there. I do not think Pierre makes enough to pay her living, he would move to Monaco.

Reactions: 1

Yes! Kelly is getting several sponsorship deals. When I saw the Dior one, I thought that’s definitely due to her relationship with Max.
Giada went through a lot of hurt. She had one endorsement deal when she was with Charles with Rue des Fleurs an upmarket bag company. She’s a beautiful girl with a nice personality. I know Maxime is a real estate agent and assume it’s profitable!!He‘s Italian like Giada living in Monaco.

Reactions: 2
Yes! Kelly is getting several sponsorship deals. When I saw the Dior one, I thought that’s definitely due to her relationship with Max.
Giada went through a lot of hurt. She had one endorsement deal when she was with Charles with Rue des Fleurs an upmarket bag company. She’s a beautiful girl with a nice personality. I know Maxime is a real estate agent and assume it’s profitable!!He‘s Italian like Giada living in Monaco.
I'm sure auntie doesn't have Dior sponsorship. Probably doesn't have any. She tries to get their attention and/or brag. Usually she's hiring photographers. This "Dior" one could be made by Max himself tho because it's horrible...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure auntie doesn't have Dior sponsorship. Probably doesn't have any. She tries to get their attention and/or brag. Usually she's hiring photographers. This "Dior" one could be made by Max himself tho because it's horrible...
Auntie 😂
The Dior one is an ad - that’s what I mean. Charlotte carried that same bag. It’s horrible!

Reactions: 3
I can't see Lando taking his gf to a romantic luxury holiday, like Pierre took Katerina to the Maldives. Maybe that is why he won.... And his body.

Reactions: 5
I can't see Lando taking his gf to a romantic luxury holiday, like Pierre took Katerina to the Maldives. Maybe that is why he won.... And his body.
This. Plus he's more mature, and more predictible. Lando is experimenting with girls too much. Now he's into 3 tiktokers... chaos.

• Haha
Tiktokers? Oh god! :LOL:
Max goes way over his age, while Lando back to the kindergarten.
Yup. Carla, Emilia and Iona. Maybe, after loosing his battle, now he wants the chicks fighting over him... (and it looks like it's coming).
Max, I believe has mommy issues. Years with Jos must have been traumatic.

Btw.
Gotta see the press conference

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup. Carla, Emilia and Iona. Maybe, after loosing his battle, now he wants the chicks fighting over him... (and it looks like it's coming).
Max, I believe has mommy issues. Years with Jos must have been traumatic.

Btw.
Gotta see the press conference
Yes! Let the tiktokers fight! :LOL: 🥳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.