Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on another note, lando did an article with the telegraph and he talks about his sickness in a bit more detail 😬View attachment 1308180
full article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/formula...usive-eight-times-braked-thought-wall-monaco/
Not to question people's competence here but which doctor cleared him to race? That's just a big no.
Like... "Breathing was also a real struggle in the car, especially with your heart rate way above normal and that ferocious heat in Spain. The heat, the carbon off the brakes. It was an unpleasant experience. That was the first race in which I have used a drinks bottle and it really saved me. I had to sip after every lap. Had I not, I went downhill fast." - what?

Also, adorable: "I was lucky that my trainer and team doctor came and stayed with me in Monaco in the early part of last week. And by Thursday, when my parents arrived, I was just about back up and running, although I did cancel all of my media commitments as I could barely speak. In the end, it turned into a magical weekend, and having my parents and my girlfriend staying with me made it all the more special. "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
he also said having his parents and luisa there with him made the weekend better
Screenshot_20220531-171319_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not to question people's competence here but which doctor cleared him to race? That's just a big no.
In most sports you can compete even against advice of MD if you sign (I don't know terminus technicus in english) that you take full responsibility for it even if you permanently hurt yourself or die

Reactions: 6
In most sports you can compete even against advice of MD if you sign (I don't know terminus technicus in english) that you take full responsibility for it even if you permanently hurt yourself or die
What about injuring others as a result of him passing out and crashing? I know it’s all what ifs now but wtf

Also I doubt McLaren are happy with him saying all this, makes them look bad in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible 🤷🏻‍♀️.
It’s the hypocrisy for me. The devout Catholic, the holier than thou persona. You might not think it’s a big deal but to a devout Catholic wife there is no way she sees this a few weeks postpartum with two other kids running around the house and giggles about it. In the reverse situation, if he saw a video of his wife like this with another man what do you think his reaction would be?

And honestly, while I consider myself pretty progressive, I think it’s inappropriate. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What about injuring others as a result of him passing out and crashing? I know it’s all what ifs now but wtf
Yes I agree but most of the stuff are all fucked up. We could go on and on about so many things but unfortunately this is nowadays reality

Reactions: 6
It’s the hypocrisy for me. The devout Catholic, the holier than thou persona. You might not think it’s a big deal but to a devout Catholic wife there is no way she sees this a few weeks postpartum with two other kids running around the house and giggles about it. In the reverse situation, if he saw a video of his wife like this with another man what do you think his reaction would be?

And honestly, while I consider myself pretty progressive, I think it’s inappropriate. 🤷‍♀️
What if we saw Daniel starting a (pretty spicy) conga line like Checo did with some other girl

Ffs man would already be retired

92528.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fair point about the being post partum. And for the record I'm not saying she would find it funny... nor would I, I'd definitely make it known I wasn't impressed, but as far as we can see from this tiny clip of a video there's no penis near vagina action going on. I just don't think we can categorically say he's cheated, Catholic or not!
But obviously I'm in the minority here and that's fine. We all have different stances 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I agree, the video stopped after 2 seconds of him holding her. i hate it with these video's they don't give a clear view of the moment. These video's are put on the internet to hurt people.
The video was so short, I saw her turning her ass towards him. He was in the video already not strong on the legs (you could see he was really drunk). Maybe it was just 2 seconds of grabbing/holding her to prevent for falling. And maybe he was holding her just to dance, or maybe he is a bad guy. Or maybe he was just pushing her away. But i never heard something bad about him before. It is a small thing we see, not the whole story.

My husband, when he gets really drunk he gets friendly with everybody in the bar. He will get more of a hugger. He greets friends who he just saw the day before if they returned from a long journey.
He will talk to strange women, and with loud music he will stand really close to that women. If someone just filmed him at that moment, people who will not know him say he is cheating.
But a short video is not the whole story.

Reactions: 7

Except his wife could never and would never because she’s currently resting and icing her stitches after giving birth to HIS son. Ugh the audacity

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.