Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I don't but I look at drivers in a slightly different way than majority here 😅
Nevertheless if someone this morning told me we'll see this I would throw it away as some bullshit cinnamon says 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Hmmm I don't know, I'd say I can look away at many things and I'm quite 'tolerant' and willing to give literally everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is a bit too much. But that's just me. It doesn't make him a devil but it certainly doesn't make him seem like a great guy either.

Reactions: 11
Hmmm I don't know, I'd say I can look away at many things, but this is a bit too much. But that's just me. It doesn't make him a devil but it certainly doesn't make him seem like a great guy either.
Yeah this is the only one of the ‘gossip’ that has had a little bit of substance to me, the rest are clearly just absolute bs, obvs no proof anything actually happened between them, but defo heading towards crossing a line imo 😅

Reactions: 8
If that is definitely him, he’s no longer on my cute list. And I won’t be cheering him on for the wins 😂😂 petty as duck but he’s got kids duck sake
Although this was recorded in a potato, the clothes and hair do seem to match
Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 12.57.56.png

Yeah, people were overreacting to that other video of him talking to a girl in a party, but I do think this one is a bit worse...
Ultimately I agree that it all depends on what he and Carola are comfortable with and tolerate, but still

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yeah this is the only one of the ‘gossip’ that has had a little bit of substance to me, the rest are clearly just absolute bs, obvs no proof anything actually happened between them, but defo heading towards crossing a line imo 😅
Yeah the other crap is bullshit, it's another case of 'speculation' based on absolutely nothing only to make people look bad. But this is actually Checo making himself look bad, really no denying it in this case. But whether that’s a bad thing or not is something everyone has to decide for themselves.

Reactions: 12
Hmmm I don't know, I'd say I can look away at many things and I'm quite 'tolerant' and willing to give literally everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is a bit too much. But that's just me. It doesn't make him a devil but it certainly doesn't make him seem like a great guy either.
Obviously I'm just a spectacularly unbothered wife then 🤣.
Whatever happened is clearly his own choices etc but you would have thought the people he was with would have made sure there was no filming on the boat and that everyone involved were a bit more discreet. I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating until there's proof but the speculation is going to hurt.

Whatever happened is clearly his own choices etc but you would have thought the people he was with would have made sure there was no filming on the boat and that everyone involved were a bit more discreet. I'm not going to accuse anyone of cheating until there's proof but the speculation is going to hurt.
It is! We don’t know what went on beyond that so I’m hesitant to full on call it cheating too* but it certainly doesn’t look great and if it were my relationship, this would cross the line to cheating for me (but again, that’s just me). About the cameras, I don’t get it either but I’d say whoever was filming was probably really drunk as well 😂

*that being said, it does make for some new joke opportunities about Checo having some ‘Slagy’ tendencies

Reactions: 9
Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, I’ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation 😅

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days 😬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Soooooo... Next time there are team orders in Red Bull you will be softer on Max?

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Soooooo... Next time there are team orders in Red Bull you will be softer on Max?

🤪
Soft on Max? Sure, not his fault. Soft on Red Bull? No Chance.
This the wrong time to make a joke about how nothing about Checo was soft Sunday night?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to add fuel to the fire, but (in Portuguese, Checo=Czech)

1C028160-101A-4DBD-AAC1-C794A3B49A04.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, I’ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation 😅

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days 😬😂
For me it's a bit different than with Lando because with Lando it was some made up crap without any foundation except for a picture with two fans and some cinnamon fan saying 'I saw them'... so that sat wrong with me, just accusing him of behaving inappropriately. This is a video that leaves very little to the imagination 😂 except for what happened before and after ofc but the 'during' is pretty clear
Lando's thing was like how Charles impregnated someone? Like, no? Why would we accuse and speculate on that without any foundation? The jokes were great though 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
not a goot look for checo imo, little is left to speculate about with that video 😬 however as has been said it depends on what boundaries they personally have in their relationship as its different for everyone 🤷‍♀️

🤣 After 20 years together I'm pretty secure. He won't do better than me and I remind him daily! Obviously every relationship has it's boundaries and if I found him messaging the said girl or that it had gone beyond dancing that would be a different conversation.
Speculation is fine, it's a gossip site after all but I thought it was going to be much worse than that!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.