Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh he was never on my cute list, the holier than thou attitude, look at me with a picture of the pope in my car kind of thing, is pretty off-putting to me..
BUT I wouldnt be surprised if wives have some kind of clause in their prenaps allowing the drivers to full around while touring the world
He gives me the ick, am I right in saying he has some pretty misogynistic beliefs as well?

Reactions: 14
Fair point about the being post partum. And for the record I'm not saying she would find it funny... nor would I, I'd definitely make it known I wasn't impressed, but as far as we can see from this tiny clip of a video there's no penis near vagina action going on. I just don't think we can categorically say he's cheated, Catholic or not!
But obviously I'm in the minority here and that's fine. We all have different stances 🤷🏻‍♀️
It all comes down to how one defines cheating, everyone defines it differently. For me, cheating doesn't begin with penis near vagina action (which is a great way to put it 😂), for others it may be different. It's all good if Carols approves, who knows 👀

He gives me the ick, am I right in saying he has some pretty misogynistic beliefs as well?
Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to do her wrong or accuse her of something but also Carola right? Isn't she pretty pro-life and all that? And didn't they get married because she got accidentally pregnant with Checo Jr?

OK REWIND

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm I don't know, I'd say I can look away at many things and I'm quite 'tolerant' and willing to give literally everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is a bit too much. But that's just me. It doesn't make him a devil but it certainly doesn't make him seem like a great guy either.
I think the fact that his wife had just had their third baby adds a bit to that weird feeling for me because the contrast between how their evening/night looked like probably could not be bigger. I do not expect him to sit still sipping wine, I do not know what his agreement with the wife is, and the situation caught on vid could be entirely innocent, but I agree it could cause speculation that is not necessary or that could potentially fuel gossips that will than live their own life.

On other note, I know guys who behave perfectly and noone would suspect they are unfaithful but they are sleeping around cheating and the ones that are naturally affectionate and all handsy and flirty with women that are not their partners but it does not mean and does not lead to anything more. So I guess you never know. On totally different note, I also have a friend whose husband had a side chick for more than 10 years and she never knew but all people in their work knew and did not tell her. She learned of the affair when the side chick got pregnant and gave this guy an ultimatum so he decided to divorce. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s the hypocrisy for me. The devout Catholic, the holier than thou persona. You might not think it’s a big deal but to a devout Catholic wife there is no way she sees this a few weeks postpartum with two other kids running around the house and giggles about it. In the reverse situation, if he saw a video of his wife like this with another man what do you think his reaction would be?

And honestly, while I consider myself pretty progressive, I think it’s inappropriate. 🤷‍♀️
I agree even if they have an agreement she’s just had a baby and it to be Filmed and shared on social media

Reactions: 6
With everything going on today we didn't even talk about Lewis calling out the medias on insta

Screenshot_20220531-183652_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the fact that his wife had just had their third baby adds a bit to that weird feeling for me because the contrast between how their evening/night looked like probably could not be bigger. I do not expect him to sit still sipping wine, I do not know what his agreement with the wife is, and the situation caught on vid could be entirely innocent, but I agree it could cause speculation that is not necessary or that could potentially fuel gossips that will than live their own life.

On other note, I know guys who behave perfectly and noone would suspect they are unfaithful but they are sleeping around cheating and the ones that are naturally affectionate and all handsy and flirty with women that are not their partners but it does not mean and does not lead to anything more. So I guess you never know. On totally different note, I also have a friend whose husband had a side chick for more than 10 years and she never knew but all people in their work knew and did not tell her. She learned of the affair when the side chick got pregnant and gave this guy an ultimatum so he decided to divorce. :rolleyes:
I mean the club video was fine with me in regards to his wife just having given birth - it's fine for him to party or whatever, he's not there anyway and it was a huge huge win for him - but I agree, when you're dancing with a woman like that while your wife's at home nursing your newborn... dunno about that

Love that you feel that comfortable and secure in your relationship, I’ve never really been in a long long term relationship so I have no idea what i would be like in this situation 😅

I agree, accusing people of cheating is where I draw the line and why I disappeared after the Lando/ Miami crap

but yeah the videos of Checo are less than ideal with how the internet goes these days 😬😂
I wouldn't say he was able to cheat, he was too drunk BUT my husbands friend is like this and it really hurts his wife when he does it so for me it's a hard pass on the behaviour ESPECIALLY when he touts this very Catholic, devoted family man thing.

Pierre Monaco photodump!!! But what is this thing with the gladiator helmet ? 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
With everything going on today we didn't even talk about Lewis calling out the medias on insta

View attachment 1308225
They are also trying to put Lando and Lewis against each other again with Lando’s comments about the race in his column so that’s fun 🙄 whole lot of people attacking again when they’ve only got as far as the headline and not what they actually said

Reactions: 7
LOOK AT ME ARRIVING BACK HOME JUST IN TIME FOR A GOATSLY DUMP. MY MANNNNN! Told you guys he’d give us a Monaco dump 😂

WTF IS THAT LAST ONE THOUGH? Caught me way off guard and spat my drink everywhere 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It is! We don’t know what went on beyond that so I’m hesitant to full on call it cheating too* but it certainly doesn’t look great and if it were my relationship, this would cross the line to cheating for me (but again, that’s just me). About the cameras, I don’t get it either but I’d say whoever was filming was probably really drunk as well 😂

*that being said, it does make for some new joke opportunities about Checo having some ‘Slagy’ tendencies
Yes for me the same, if i would see my boyfriend like this i would be livid😂 Like especially if someone films it and puts it on socials, that’s just embarrasing. But out of respect to your partner you should not be kissing and touching another girl like that🤷🏻‍♀️

Fair point about the being post partum. And for the record I'm not saying she would find it funny... nor would I, I'd definitely make it known I wasn't impressed, but as far as we can see from this tiny clip of a video there's no penis near vagina action going on. I just don't think we can categorically say he's cheated, Catholic or not!
But obviously I'm in the minority here and that's fine. We all have different stances 🤷🏻‍♀️
Very true. We all have different boundaries and we all probably have a different view as where the line that crosses into cheating is. But I have to assume that for a highly religious person, that boundary for cheating can’t be that far out. Like surely grinding your 🍆 onto a 🍑 Even if you have clothes on would be frowned upon by most gods if you are married. I guess. 🤣 I’m not religious.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.