Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Bloody hell slagy, think youโ€™ve taken it a bit too far this time man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7E557E77-FB78-476B-B433-5E94AC8A0DD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MissF1

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.
Itโ€™s the hypocrisy for me. The devout Catholic, the holier than thou persona. You might not think itโ€™s a big deal but to a devout Catholic wife there is no way she sees this a few weeks postpartum with two other kids running around the house and giggles about it. In the reverse situation, if he saw a video of his wife like this with another man what do you think his reaction would be?

And honestly, while I consider myself pretty progressive, I think itโ€™s inappropriate. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 19

valen_

I donโ€™t think this was discussed here, can anyone confirm deuxmoi really posted this??
7E61C626-BBC2-4684-B3E2-A074DFD7E573.jpeg

Because now people are saying Daniel is the one having a baby, actually๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Right so to recap the thread so far:

1) All the drivers are riding rings around each other WITH each other and not their girlfriends
2) All the drivers need a safe sex talk
3) Tattle photoshop and fanfic skills are off the chart (seriously, some of you need to reconsider your career choices and start photo editing and fiction writing)
4) Quadrant need to do ANYTHING to improve themselves
5) Team strategy is a bit shit all round at the minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Heโ€™s surely taking the piss with what they usually do to Checo for Max ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jos needs to stfu and Max needs to have a word. This is really unnecessary and it makes Max look an arsehole. Max clearly wasn't having the best weekend, was genuinely happy for Checo and seems to be enjoying the season regardless. Papa Verstappen needs to stop living his dreams vicariously through his son and grow the fuck up

• Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha