Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IS THAT IT? Yeah I'd keep that one a bit quieter
Yeah and there even was a blue flag waved at Lando, not sure why but obviously he moved out of George’s way? I don’t get why people are hyping this so much
Slagy’s overtakes we’re PROPER overtakes 🔥

Ok no but seriously how did this get so out of hand? Like one rando ig page is making up stories and suddenly it’s reached TikTok?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok Team Lando wasn’t lying, Merc is really milking this overtake that wasn’t even an overtake, more a ‘please come pass me’
Wow a car going way faster on warm tyres passes a car barely out the pits on cold tyres. So hard. I love you George, but this ain't something to be celebrating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's really inconvenient that this video with Checo came up now because I have to change my ENTIRE POEM

Checo please keep it in your pants the next time, I don't have time for this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's really inconvenient that this video with Checo came up now because I have to change my ENTIRE POEM

Checo please keep it in your pants the next time, I don't have time for this
We still want to hear the original, so please save a copy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I might just add to it and make it even longer
*there's a dirty joke in there somewhere
You were so proud of the original one, so at least keep it ❤ You never throw away something you're pleased with (there might be a joke there too), You just write another version of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You were so proud of the original one, so at least keep it ❤ You never throw away something you're pleased with (there might be a joke there too), You just write another version of it 😂
I'll come up with something 🥰 I still have at least another 10 pages until it's time 😂 and depending on whether another driver suddenly turns into a slag or not, that'll be enough time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If that is definitely him, he’s no longer on my cute list. And I won’t be cheering him on for the wins 😂😂 petty as duck but he’s got kids duck sake
Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes him the devil???? Ok, so it's a bit handsy but it's dancing...pretty sure nothing else went on. Maybe it's just because we have been together so long but if that was my husband I'd raise my eyebrows, give him "the stare" but not be really bothered. Obviously if it turns out he ended up in bed with her, different story, but he was clearly pissed and the video cut off at the worst moment possible 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.