Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even have words for how abhorrent this is, this isn’t Team Verstappen - get in line…
But also Madame reporter, Checo is Mexican, not a Spaniard
No way she actually said that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just saw the headline and didn’t even bother watching the full thing

Reactions: 6
I don’t even have words for how abhorrent this is, this isn’t Team Verstappen - get in line…
But also Madame reporter, Checo is Mexican, not a Spaniard
Jos is a twit and shouldn't be given the airtime. He's a known abuser and should be kept well away from all and any publicity. If I was Red Bull I wouldn't want him associated with the team

• Heart
Reactions: 16
twitter is chaos again, lando getting attacked for his sarcasm once again 😅
are we even surprised at this point, and this I why I don’t even bother going near f1 Twitter any more, absolute bunch of wet wipes 😂

Reactions: 8
Jos is a twit and shouldn't be given the airtime. He's a known abuser and should be kept well away from all and any publicity. If I was Red Bull I wouldn't want him associated with the team
Max has made so many ‘jokes’ about his Dad abusing him that I don’t even know why he’s not putting him in his place at this point

let me guess… ‘I was on for pole that lap as well’ or ‘DR’s got nothing on me’?

Reactions: 5
Omg…. I was just reading the local paper online. I saw “Superyacht docked in Poole harbour”. So obvs, I clicked on the link

It’s Rahal. The Croatia yacht from the summer!!!!!

• Haha
along w not understanding the comments are all in good fun, i don’t understand why they’re surprised he’d be annoyed by an overtake like that 😂 like obviously it was frustrating

Reactions: 4
UK friends, while we’re talking about Quadrant - where is Ria from? I love her accent!
I’m not actually sure, I’m pretty sure she went to uni in Nottingham but other than that I don’t know much about her pre YouTube London days 😅

Reactions: 3
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland 🇮🇪

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren 😂😂
Yayyy new people!!!! Glad we didn’t scare you off last night 😂welcome to the (kind of) sane side of the F1 internet world that isn’t delusional enough to believe that DR is done ❤❤

He’s surely taking the piss with what they usually do to Checo for Max 😂😂

Jos needs to stfu and Max needs to have a word. This is really unnecessary and it makes Max look an hole. Max clearly wasn't having the best weekend, was genuinely happy for Checo and seems to be enjoying the season regardless. Papa Verstappen needs to stop living his dreams vicariously through his son and grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure why people are attacking Lando for that, he’s correct, it wasn’t exactly a great overtake it was just George easily passing him after he came out of the pits on cold tyres 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland 🇮🇪

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren 😂😂
Welcome ❤❤❤ Let me whip out the mantra I wrote for @maisie20 a while ago:
Daniel is safe, he’s matching Lando in pace, he’s marketing gold, Lando and Daniel are stability for the team when the car needs tons of development, Zak said the Indy car drivers won’t come into F1 without winning their championship, Zak and Andreas love Daniel. He’s safe. It’s all going to be fine and people are making a bunch of noise over nothing. ❤

*although disclaimer: let’s just say this applies to perhaps the 2022 season and not necessarily beyond that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.