Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think they could easily get away with filming the GP videos without lando and having the vid still pull big numbers. when he’s not available, they should film those w a cool guest star and then the other motorsport creators that are usually there. i think that’d be pretty successful 👍
There’s still a ‘Max Fewtrell goes to Imola’ video coming at some point and I’m already 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny how the gossip pages give lu hate for ‘using’ lando but at the same time they like Max F

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s still a ‘Max Fewtrell goes to Imola’ video coming at some point and I’m already 🥴
isn’t it crazy that they went to the FINAL race of the drama-filled season that was last year and it only got 350k views 💀 they gotta be asking themselves wtf they’re doing wrong at that point

Reactions: 7
Right so to recap the thread so far:

1) All the drivers are riding rings around each other WITH each other and not their girlfriends
2) All the drivers need a safe sex talk
3) Tattle photoshop and fanfic skills are off the chart (seriously, some of you need to reconsider your career choices and start photo editing and fiction writing)
4) Quadrant need to do ANYTHING to improve themselves
5) Team strategy is a bit tit all round at the minute
Haven't we already planned the new based on a fanfic bestseller? Or what @StephenTJackson 😏😂
Why didn't we say Piarles last night? (Ours was so much better 😂)

It wasn't me who posted it, I only have my personal twitter to lurk on, haven't posted anything since the presidential election in the US 😂
Quoting myself but just realised that this tweet was posted at just after 2 this morning…like we were in our prime at that time last night. If this wasn’t any of you, it was defos a lurker 😂
Hey lurker, come and hang with us, you know we're not scary 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i think they could easily get away with filming the GP videos without lando and having the vid still pull big numbers. when he’s not available, they should film those w a cool guest star and then the other motorsport creators that are usually there. i think that’d be pretty successful 👍
I don’t think that’s very sustainable though, of course big collaborations are going to get numbers but it takes a lot of coordination to get all those creators together at the same time

Quadrant is the 7(??) creators they have, they shouldn’t be relying on others to get their business going in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It’s funny how the gossip pages give lu hate for ‘using’ lando but at the same time they like Max F
my favourite opinion of the gossip pages surrounding lu,max and lando is the fact that some genuinely thought lu and max were together with LANDO being the cover lmaooo

as if it makes sense to use the famous person with a bunch of stalker fans to cover the relationship of two nobodies (for max, nobody in the “stan” world. obviously did stuff in early career racing lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
isn’t it crazy that they went to the FINAL race of the drama-filled season that was last year and it only got 350k views 💀 they gotta be asking themselves wtf they’re doing wrong at that point
The mistake there was it didn’t have LANDO NORRIS in the title…. 😂😂 it usually doesn’t work unless it’s ft LANDO, with LANDO, oh did I forget to tell you LANDO IS HERE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think that’s very sustainable though, of course big collaborations are going to get numbers but it takes a lot of coordination to get all those creators together at the same time

Quadrant is the 7(??) creators they have, they shouldn’t be relying on others to get their business going in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Between all of them they should be able to pull together reliable content posting during the week with some extra or replacement stuff on race weeks. They need someone to organise them

The mistake there was it didn’t have LANDO NORRIS in the title…. 😂😂 it usually doesn’t work unless it’s ft LANDO, with LANDO, oh did I forget to tell you LANDO IS HERE
watch max fewtrell be LANDO NORRIS’ lucky charm as he qualifies p3 but also give LANDO bad luck as he gets screwed with once again another puncture (DRAMATIC!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Between all of them they should be able to pull together reliable content posting during the week with some extra or replacement stuff on race weeks. They need someone to organise them
That’s what they did before it went downhill, Lando filmed a bunch of videos with them when he had time and they got them out successively and in between they had the other people do some fun stuff. And that was great, now it’s elgato here, Gillette there (and the main man doesn’t even shave)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and what is the point to release this vidéo a month after it happened? It doesn't make any sense because everyone is over it already. If they want it to work they should put the video online the week after the GP like mclaren unboxed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.