Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UK friends, while we’re talking about Quadrant - where is Ria from? I love her accent!
I swear on her Instagram stories she has said something about seeing family in Liverpool/going back there for Xmas or something. But I wouldn’t quite me kn that because (a) I could be making that up and (b) her accent isn’t really a Liverpool accent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yea lol. some ppl were liking his banter there but this tweet:

not so much hahaha
Well as I already have that account blocked that tells you all you need to know, my block list is full of teamLH people that just hurl non stop abuse at Lando for nothing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well as I already have that account blocked that tells you all you need to know, my block list is full of teamLH people that just hurl non stop abuse at Lando for nothing 🙄
Im a Lewis fan myself but i honestly think i follow more Max/RB fans that i do Lewis/Merc fans for this exact reason

Reactions: 4
About Jos the only thing i hope is that if his other son (who should be 4 or 5 now i think) wants to do karting he won't be with him like he was with Max 🙁 (it also apply if it is his daughter that wants to kart)

And to think that 12 hours ago we were writing fan fiction about which driver was impregnating other drivers
Look being able to turn on the professionalism at moments notice is a key part of bring sble manage people

Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland 🇮🇪

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren 😂😂
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Jos needs to stfu and Max needs to have a word. This is really unnecessary and it makes Max look an hole. Max clearly wasn't having the best weekend, was genuinely happy for Checo and seems to be enjoying the season regardless. Papa Verstappen needs to stop living his dreams vicariously through his son and grow the duck up
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

also, checo has been an amazing teammate to max and essentially gave up a win for him in spain. max seemed genuinely happy and excited for him.

i refuse to put any weight on the words of a man who used to deliberately tamper with his son’s kart though - red bull need to seriously stop letting him so close with the team.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren 😂😂
Welcome ❤ Good thing you weren't scared away last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About Jos the only thing i hope is that if his other son (who should be 4 or 5 now) wants to do karting he won't be with him like he was with Max 🙁 (it also apply if it is his daughter that wants to kart)
i hope not :( but who knows - he talks about a lot of the things he used to do to max like they’re funny anecdotes so i don’t know if he has any level of perception to say that his behaviours were wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i hope not :( but who knows - he talks about a lot of the things he used to do to max like they’re funny anecdotes so i don’t know if he has any level of perception to say that his behaviours were wrong.
He doesn't, Max’s success now will only strengthen his belief that everything he did has helped make Max the driver he is now.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No he doesn’t, and even Max jokes about it. I don’t think either of them even realize that it’s abuse. I hope Max distances himself from his dad as soon as he can. Especially if the rumours of Jos not liking Kelly are true, maybe that’ll be a reason for him to finally cut the ties with his dad, he deserves so much better.

Reactions: 10
I agree…this is why we need to keep Monaco. Who actually cares about the actual racing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hello! You'll not need to not read any of my posts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay Checo is a slag 🔥

Won't repost it cause I'm already thread bully so I'll wait until that tweet finds you 👉👈

*Red Bull guys please chill out, slapping cameras only makes him look guilty 😬

• Heart
After Yuki back pain, George and Carlos complaining about the porpoising, and Lando sickness, we have another injured driver (this is from an article on the-race.com)

Screenshot_20220531-130416_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Okay Checo is a slag 🔥

Won't repost it cause I'm already thread bully so I'll wait until that tweet finds you 👉👈

*Red Bull guys please chill out, slapping cameras only makes him look guilty 😬
We've talked about that already though 😂 we've come to the conclusion that men and women can be drunk together without any cheating going on and the Red Bull guys panning the camera away is the same as Merc DM'ing people asking to delete the video of drunk Toto - still not Checo slag, sadly

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.