Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've talked about that already though ๐Ÿ˜‚ we've come to the conclusion that men and women can be drunk together without any cheating going on and the Red Bull guys panning the camera away is the same as Merc DM'ing people asking to delete the video of drunk Toto - still not Checo slag, sadly
Goddamit real-life I'm missing keypoints here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Agree with everything and I want to see Checo and Toto partying together ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Goddamit real-life I'm missing keypoints here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Agree with everything and I want to see Checo and Toto partying together ๐Ÿ”ฅ

The day Merc and Red Bull people party together is the day hell freezes over ๐Ÿ˜‚ I CAN'T WAIT
Also the shoe.... obviously Daniel, the closest that man is going to get to a shoey nowadays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay Checo is a slag ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Won't repost it cause I'm already thread bully so I'll wait until that tweet finds you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

*Red Bull guys please chill out, slapping cameras only makes him look guilty ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Repost Monza, the tweets never find me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait, so is Blake dating Jodie? I thought Jodie was Michaelโ€™s ex? ๐Ÿ˜… I could be very wrong and just be mixing up things now HAHA
In the Red Bull days.
I donโ€™t know how the status is now.
But thatโ€™s what I want to know.

Everyone knows Red Bull has the best parties, period.
Daniel and Seb are both a little sad they cant go anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker just wanted to say hi from Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

Basically seeking confirmation bias friends who are going to tell me DR won't be kicked out of McLaren ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hello welcome!!!

I hope DR will not lose his seat. I like him to much.
31b3da66141e50921c280b3b7d207853.jpg

But i don't know...

I wish i could look in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys you know that feeling when youโ€™re expecting a parcel and it kind of consumes your entire day ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Me yesterday, waiting for the charger for my work PC. And me today, waiting to get some books i ordered, hoping it will be the two I'm giving away as a gift this weekend, and not the one i bought for myself to read ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry had to edit the mantra slightly ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Let me refresh your memory a bit
1653996832391.png
1653996849133.png

1653996866351.png

But also yes, he's a business man and needs to think about how to generate the most amount of money from this team and Daniel is contributing nothing to that atm ๐Ÿ˜‚ he still loves him though, it's clear and he wants it to work but can't force it if it's not there... we'll see, he's still safe for now and Zak said they want to make him comfortable

Me yesterday, waiting for the charger for my work PC. And me today, waiting to get some books i ordered, hoping it will be the two I'm giving away as a gift this weekend, and not the one i bought for myself to read ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes I'm expecting a water bottle, which is really not a big deal, but it's stalling my entire day ๐Ÿ˜‚ like I want to drink out of it already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me refresh your memory a bit
View attachment 1307547 View attachment 1307549

View attachment 1307550

But also yes, he's a business man and needs to think about how to generate the most amount of money from this team and Daniel is contributing nothing to that atm ๐Ÿ˜‚ he still loves him though, it's clear and he wants it to work but can't force it if it's not there... we'll see, he's still safe for now and Zak said they want to make him comfortable

Yes I'm expecting a water bottle, which is really not a big deal, but it's stalling my entire day ๐Ÿ˜‚ like I want to drink out of it already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We all know Iโ€™m a water bottle conessour (? to the spelling) Iโ€™m now intrigued as to the water bottle your have purchased

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We all know Iโ€™m a water bottle conessour (? to the spelling) Iโ€™m now intrigued as to the water bottle your have purchased
The only we talked about some threads ago, I forgot itโ€™s name but it was pretty
Itโ€™s that black one with the flowers - it just takes a lot of time to get here because I think itโ€™s shipped from the UK
Plus it was meant to arrive yesterday and then it suddenly said โ€˜we rang the bell and no one was thereโ€™ which is just???? I was here all day long waiting for my parcel fricking idiot, no one rang the bell???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The only we talked about some threads ago, I forgot itโ€™s name but it was pretty
Itโ€™s that black one with the flowers - it just takes a lot of time to get here because I think itโ€™s shipped from the UK
Plus it was meant to arrive yesterday and then it suddenly said โ€˜we rang the bell and no one was thereโ€™ which is just???? I was here all day long waiting for my parcel fricking idiot, no one rang the bell???
Oh this one? We can be matching with our Liberty Chillys bottles โ˜บ
A65EF7A1-BB6F-46E9-834E-F3191030FE59.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.