Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gonna be Daniel’s seat though, isn’t it? 😫 Can’t win huhu
Daniel and O’Ward have to swap seats next season.
Daniel Indycar and O’Ward F1.
Daniel has a contract until 2023 so he can figure out if it’s something for him.
Maybe he gets his mojo back.
The sparkle, the fun.

I don't see Daniel leaving. F1 is popular in the US but Daniel is more popular imo.

The amount of people who stop me when I'm wearing Daniel's merch to talk about him happens all the time. I live in the American south and even my old coworkers know who Daniel is before they knew what F1 was.

F1 and McLaren know the personality they have and the revenue he brings in and I can't see them wanting that to go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I completely missing something here? To me this just means like a normal person? Not a professional driver….
It says racing driver under occupation. But tbh McLaren also has a lot of road car racers. I don’t believe it’s Daniel or Lando, no way. Also because I don’t think they’re in England again.

Reactions: 7
Am I completely missing something here? To me this just means like a normal person? Not a professional driver….
Yeah to me racing driver could literally be any amateur driver as well, there are so many different series here

Most of the pros aren’t even in the uk right now 😅

Reactions: 6
Yeah to me racing driver could literally be any amateur driver as well, there are so many different series here

A girl can dream (of drama) 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yeah I was thinking more like f2/3/4 or FE

its also quite possible its a junior series driver (as we have seen before quite a lot of them dont stick by public road laws 😬) or maybe even WEC, GT etc..

Reactions: 9
its also quite possible its a junior series driver (as we have seen before quite a lot of them dont stick by public road laws 😬) or maybe even WEC, GT etc..
Illegal/no number plates is 100% giving teenage boy racer

can defo picture an idiot off up the motorway with some NOS on Snapchat 🙄

Reactions: 11
Illegal/no number plates is 100% giving teenage boy racer

can defo picture an idiot off up the motorway with some NOS on Snapchat 🙄
I have 2 people in mind that fit almost 100% in the description (but obviously won’t say)

like I even know 1 of them has an illegal plate

• Wow
Well if is a driver or not we will know soon as cannabis is prohibit by the WADA and fia follows their rules when it comes to doping

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.