Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OI @1millionjellybeans YOU GET YOUR BACKSIDE BACK HERE NOW. You’re my #1 Slagy thirst buddy so you’re not going anywhere!

Here’s some skipping Pierre to lighten the mood 🤣💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I’m real lifing really hard. Only just caught up on the last thread and opened this to see 45 pages! I just can’t read this in the time I’ve got. Can anyone catch me up on the main things from today? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
right? he doesn’t DESERVE the mention 🤣🤣 joking but not mentioning him makes sense.

however if lando was alone, and max was the only one there with him, then yea maybe itd be kinda sad that he didn’t mention him. thankfully that wasn’t the case tho 😂
Everyone knows when lando says 'girlfriend' its also in regards to max. So to me it's just natural not to seperate them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m real lifing really hard. Only just caught up on the last thread and opened this to see 45 pages! I just can’t read this in the time I’ve got. Can anyone catch me up on the main things from today? 🤣
In short:
Checo mess

Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 12.57.56.png

Daniel wholesomeness
76BC9C90-6B34-4847-B847-D79609673CAF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.