Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if is a driver or not we will know soon as cannabis is prohibit by the WADA and fia follows their rules when it comes to doping
Its not going to be any of the f1 drivers, 90% don’t live in the uk and the ones that work there will have the week off as no race this weekend

Also if it was a big name it would have 100% leaked to actual press

Reactions: 10
also very much doubt any of the f1 drivers would have a need for an illegal number plate 😅

Reactions: 7
Not saying Max is a bad friend at all but that friendship is extremely one-sided... Lando's getting a lot less out of it than Max and that's just true
I hope Max finds his way again, I truly do, but he needs to back off of Lando's life
Extremely one sided is a bit harsh. ”Material” vise yes but that’s not what a real frindship is. Sure he is benefitting from the friendship but let’s not forget they have been best friends since kids, not like he lured in to his life after he became an F1 driver😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What’ll happen first? -

Daniel getting to 7 million insta followers

Or

Thread 100

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Extremely one sided is a bit harsh. ”Material” vise yes but that’s not what a real frindship is. Sure he is benefitting from the friendship but let’s not forget they have been best friends since kids, not like he lured in to his life after he became an F1 driver😂
I’m not talking about the material part, that’s whatever and I don’t believe Max needs that since he’s got enough money of his own
It’s how Lando took him in and gave him Quadrant and support and all that - which is a nice thing to do, obviously - but then he’s asked about Lando being ill when the entire world knows about it and he goes ‘I didn’t even know he was ill’
Maybe it’s not extremely one sided but Lando does seem to put in more effort

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.